Several weeks ago I submitted 2 tabs and never heard about them. After a month I finally maneuvered to the right section of the website and found they had been rejected--no reason was listed . After that, I submitted another tab which was rejected immediately with a form letter saying in effect the tab looked good but I needed to make the following correction and re submit. There was a big old blank space where the correction was supposed to be listed. I tried replying to the email but tabteam @ultimate-guitar.com isn't a real email. It just bounced back. I then hit the CONTACT US link thus opening a ticket. The ticket was just ignored and is still open. Recently I sent in another tab and the same thing happened, a rejection with a bland spot for following correction. I opened another ticket which was also ignored, submitted the same tab again and in the comment section I described the issue and asked someone to communicate with me about the problem. The tab was rejected again with the same form letter saying it looked good but I needed to make the "following correction:" After following correction there was another blank space.

Is anybody else having these issues? Is there any way to get in touch with someone who can help? What do we do, just keep resubmitting until something else happens?
Maybe the corrections were classed as spoilers, so you gotta highlight them.

Good guy UG getting us to work out our own tabs!
Caution:
This post contains my opinion and/or inaccurate information

Quote by vayne92
I'm genuinely beginning to think you're the best troll of all time

"Emocore is like, when you cry when you break a guitar string"
- Thurston Moore
I've seen that thread before. This site has had problems like this before. None of the suggestions regarding how to get in touch with anyone works. The only recourse seems to be to inundate them with the same tab over and over again until the person rejecting the tab logs off and someone else comes in to handle it differently. Who are the clowns in charge of this?
Quote by mustanger
I've seen that thread before. This site has had problems like this before. None of the suggestions regarding how to get in touch with anyone works. The only recourse seems to be to inundate them with the same tab over and over again until the person rejecting the tab logs off and someone else comes in to handle it differently. Who are the clowns in charge of this?

Considering this is a free site, you might want to tone down the insulting language. They don't have to help you.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Considering this is a free site, you might want to tone down the insulting language. They don't have to help you.

THIS SITE IS FREE?? I'VE BEEN PAYING FOR IT FOR 6 YEARS!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHH CRAP!!!1!!111!!
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .