Page 1 of 3
Quote by Admiral_Crunch
Nope. No multi's here. Move along officer.

Somebody look into this.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by archangels
Too bad he's rich and rich people don't have to pay for their actions.

At least maybe he'll start making decent music now that he drinks, smokes, and pops pills.

Like a true musician. He's grown up so much!
Quote by archangels
Too bad he's rich and rich people don't have to pay for their actions.

Someone should chop of his head #vigilatejustice (this applies for all rich scumbags)
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Here's his mugshot:

Anyone else think he looks like he just shot up a school?
No I think he had hair and make up done before the photo. I guess proactive didn't work for him either .
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by WaterGod
Here's his mugshot:

What a smug asshole.
Quote by WaterGod
Here's his mugshot:

He looks like he's high or cried recently. Probably both.

It would be hilarious if he actually went to a real jail. Like the one in Oz. After a week he'd be able to fit a bowling ball in his ass.
Quote by Gantz92
He looks like he's high or cried recently. Probably both.

It would be hilarious if he actually went to a real jail. Like the one in Oz. After a week he'd be able to fit a bowling ball in his ass.

That's great for smuggling in stuff, I bet he is out right now doing coke and banging beliebers.
Quote by joshua garcia

Quote by guitar0player
I like to see Beiber get in trouble as much as the next non-teenager, but I can't help but see the irony here. All kinds of young musicians get into trouble with the law. I know that a lot of my favorite ones did.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by WaterGod
Good, hopefully he'll be deported.

This.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I can't believe he got arrested and is not music I like! He is not being a good role model to the young kids that like him, a demographic I am clearly out of. It angers me that society continues to make children famous and not hold them responsible for their actions and for making music that is clearly not for me.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I give as many fucks as all the virgins had together.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by lolmnt
I can't believe he got arrested and is not music I like! He is not being a good role model to the young kids that like him, a demographic I am clearly out of. It angers me that society continues to make children famous and not hold them responsible for their actions and for making music that is clearly not for me.

also prison rape is funny!
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
also prison rape is funny!

Only when it's about somebody who makes music that's clearly not intended for me, a man in my mid 20s.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Justin's music is for me!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict

hahahaha hahaa hahahaahhaaaaha

beiber is gay
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
hahahaha hahaa hahahaahhaaaaha

beiber is gay

Well then I guess he'll love being in prison.
Quote by TunerAddict

You know there's no guitar in it, right?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by lolmnt
You know there's no guitar in it, right?

I mean he looks like a girl!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by WaterGod
Well then I guess he'll love being in prison.

lol
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
There're guitars in Justin Biebers music. There's a guitar in pretty much all pop music.
Quote by macashmack
There're guitars in Justin Biebers music. There's a guitar in pretty much all pop music.

Yeah. It's there, somewhere.

Just like the clitoris.
And this is making news why? There are children in darfur being kidnapped and turned into lilttle soldiers.
Whats goes around must come down
Quote by ichiefG13
And this is making news why? There are children in darfur being kidnapped and turned into lilttle soldiers.

Because no one gives a shit about Darfur and celebrities are easy bank for tabloids to write about, why ask such a simple question?
Quote by darkcheef
Because no one gives a shit about Darfur and celebrities are easy bank for tabloids to write about, why ask such a simple question?

I wonder if any of those Darfurian children soldiers are Beliebers.
Quote by darkcheef

Whoa whoa whoa hidalgo I give a shit I even donate when I can. As Albert Hofmann would say "why not?"
Whats goes around must come down
Quote by lolmnt
Somebody look into this.

Took all of 10 seconds.

kids these days.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I actually think he is out of control and doesn't know what he's doing at all and that's why I think it's more sad than funny.
Page 1 of 3