There's a vintage kramer forum, have you tried asking there? Might be the best plan.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Looks to be a Kramer Pacer Deluxe but I don't think its an 84...the headstock isn't right. This looks more like an 87 or an 88 based on the headstock shape and the Kramer logo. I think the headstock says "American" on it, if that's the case than this was a USA guitar but I'm not sure, can't tell because I can't really see it well on the pictures.
Last edited by FrankenStrat77 at Jan 23, 2014,
Thanks. The only thing that had me concerned that it was possibly made over seas was the fact that the first letter on the neck plate was an S but I'm not sure if the S is for serial number and the D behind it is the true first letter. I'll ask the seller what it says on the headstock.
headstock is wrong for it to be from early 80s. it's not an American. had a couple of Kramers back then and don't recall any with SSS configuration until toward the end of the company. them had the same neck plate so that isn't a way to tell.