Give a friend your last $100 to help them out if they paid you back within a week's time?

My buddy had $80 in his bank account today when our other friend called him and asked if he could borrow some money to get his car out of the impound, because they charge him more money every day that he doesn't make the original payment to get the car out.

So my buddy gives him the money plus $20 he borrowed from his sister.

Would you do the same? I hope he gets the money back lol
If I had nothing else I needed to buy in the next week then I would, but chances are I'm going to have to buy SOMETHING in a week.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Depends on how close we are. If it was my best friend then yes I would. Or I'd give as much as I possibly could at least. If it were anyone else I doubt I would.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by caeser1156
Depends on how close we are. If it was my best friend then yes I would. Or I'd give as much as I possibly could at least. If it were anyone else I doubt I would.

ya this

if i had only $80 i wouldn't give anyone all of it except maybe my parents
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Yea, I'd help him, I'm getting my money back anyway and he needs help and he's my friend.
for good friends ya. wouldnt give it to any old dickbag.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
yeah theres a few people

actualy i have done that once my bud called me and asked for 50 bucks and hed pay me back next week

i lent it to him he paid it back no problem
i'd do trav
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Jan 23, 2014,
Depends on the friend. I have some who I know would pay me back hastily, and maybe even with interest, and I know some who still owe me 15 dollars from 4 years ago.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by fenderdude06
Give a friend your last $100 to help them out if they paid you back within a week's time?

My buddy had $80 in his bank account today when our other friend called him and asked if he could borrow some money to get his car out of the impound, because they charge him more money every day that he doesn't make the original payment to get the car out.

So my buddy gives him the money plus $20 he borrowed from his sister.

Would you do the same? I hope he gets the money back lol

I did, was played back.

My friend also lends me money from time to time and I pay back.

Were pretty close, almost like brother, so we know we are going to pay back.
No.

If my buddies car was in the impound it would be a valuable lesson for them to not do whatever it was to get their car impounded again.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.