Trippy song. I like the lo-fi quality of it, though a little bit more bass couldn't hurt (where's the bass guitar?). I like those vocals, they sound good and fit well with the instruments, the melody is nice. I personally would add some reverb to the master track, but that's just my preference. Guitars all sound smooth. Pretty interesting song! I started following you on Soundcloud.

I heard Girl from the Golden Coast too, sounds good as well. Though again, more bass would be nice.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1631361 Thanks!
Last edited by Soldier Poet at Jan 24, 2014,
yeah, unfortunately no bass on those tracks. It would add a lot tho. I have bass lines that I play on just a muted bass-heavy guitar but its not the same. thanks for the crit guys, ill give a thorough crit to your tracks later tonight.
I wanted to say that the guitar was very nice and trippy. However the vocals were a little grating (no offense). Overall kind of amateurish but not bad. No offense, this is my opinion.
"I don't know what you're trying to suggest. There's no shame in taking what you need to hold your position!"

Super Buu (DBZ) on assimilation (it could also apply to blues guitar and guitar soloing in general).