He seems to enjoy wearing it
Laney VH100R, Randall KH 4x12 cab, Harley Benton G212V, ESP LTD EC-1000, Jackson Demmelition King V, LTD KH-602, Tanglewood TW170, LTD EX-50, Squire Strat, Zakk Wylde wah, EHX Small Clone, Blackstar HT-5H
The most offensive part is the "keep calm" shite.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

it's...honest. i wouldn't buy it to give to him/his parents as a gift, but i can't think of a rational way it could offend anyone
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Why is there such a big focus on "is X offensive" now? I very rarely visit UG these days, but every time I do it seems like there's another "is this racist/offensive/sexist/whatever" thread. And it's always in regards to something really tame, like this shirt.

Here's some great advice. Next time you're wondering if something that has literally no impact on your life is offensive, punch yourself in the stomach. Then you can continue living your life.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
no being offended is a choice and I choose to not be offended just like I choose to not have a girlfriend and live with my mom