I study in the library
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I'm willing to bet that people were by far more weirded out by your army crawling, rather than the posters.

Also, not the most exciting video I've ever seen.
You spend a lot of time by yourself, I am guessing.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I Got Some Kids To Go To A Restaurant Where My Old Gf Was At And Say Mommie When You Coming Home -is Thisi Our New Daddie
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
What's a library?

Its wheres yous buys the foods
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by INSULIN
I Got Some Kids To Go To A Restaurant Where My Old Gf Was At And Say Mommie When You Coming Home -is Thisi Our New Daddie

Wow That Sounds Hilarious !! ^ ^

What Else Have You Done ?

UCF is gay.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
wtf is this. I'm glad those people ignored you for the little shit you were being. That was probably you singing that shit song too.
I liked it. The crawling was hilarious, needed more of that.

Ignore these kids. They're mad cause they always try to be funny and nobody laughs at their trite old shit.
This is kind of a lame version of a gag on Trigger Happy TV that was about a minute and a half shorter and a shit load funnier. Tried to find it on YouTube but had no luck.

Also are those wanted posters even still a thing? And even if they were surely it would say more than just 'wanted'? I could go on all day. Cool face fuzz though, keep it up.
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
This wasn't as embarrassing as everyone is acting like it is, but it's still not something I would have voluntarily posted as an example of how funny I am.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by End of video
Subscribe for better future videos

Well, they certainly couldn't be any worse.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.