Just pure curiosity here on a boring Thursday night.

Do they stack small sections of the board vertically?

That sounds really dumb that I typed it out. They probably don't do that, huh?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Blackstar HT pedals have two boards on top of each other. I have a Mooer Shimverb but I don't wanna take it apart...
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
https://www.google.com/search?q=mooer+guts&espv=210&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=PfrhUq3sFMfLkAeTp4HgAQ&ved=0CAsQ_AUoAw&biw=1400&bih=772

im not sure what ones are mooer or not, but there are some tiny little bits all over the place.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Here's an AnaEcho I had. One, and it's the biggie, is SMD components. And not the ones typical to guitar effects, but even smaller ones more typical to consumer electronics. Two is that they do stack a main board and a secondary one.

E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Oh wow. Hey, I'm not dumb!

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Have you seen the Hotone pedals? they are even smaller than the Mooers
Quote by Offworld92

Its still amazing. You know how bulky Proco Rat is? Mooer has managed to squeeze that AND Turbo Rat in the Black Secret pedal.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Quote by mmolteratx
Here's an AnaEcho I had. One, and it's the biggie, is SMD components. And not the ones typical to guitar effects, but even smaller ones more typical to consumer electronics. Two is that they do stack a main board and a secondary one.

Damn, that s a tight fit there.

I wanna get the ElectricLady, Or whatever their flanger is called.
Its based on an Electric Mistress right?
Last edited by CodeMonk at Jan 24, 2014,
Quote by CodeMonk

I have the Eleclady. It's a Deluxe Electric Mistress clone, I'm pretty sure. I love it, though sadly I think I need to get something with a level or a mix knob. The color knob is very sensitive - anything about about 2 or 3 o clock and it oscillates into deafening sounds.

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc

WTF does that mean?

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Telecaster7
Yep, taller enclosures and stacked PCBs. Crafty.

The enclosures are no taller than your average MXR sized box, maybe shorter. I haven't had one on hand in forever to measure, but IIRC, they were just a tiny bit larger than a genuine 1590A.

Quote by MaaZeus
Its still amazing. You know how bulky Proco Rat is? Mooer has managed to squeeze that AND Turbo Rat in the Black Secret pedal.

The only difference is the clipping diodes. That's practically zero board space when using SMD LEDs. Plus the components used are 1/20th the size. I could do a 1590A sized Rat layout with variable Ruetz mod and the diode clip switch in a couple hours and use normal sized components. The impressive stuff is the analog delay/chorus/flangers.

Quote by CodeMonk

Yup. Though it's not that close to a really good Electric Mistress like the one I have. Still a great flanger though, especially for the $20 I paid.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by Offworld92
WTF does that mean?

I just thought it was funny
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc

Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
malekko had some really small pedals for a while. i can't remember the name of the series and i think that they may have gone out of production. but they were a similar size or possibly smaller.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/