So about a week ago I damaged the ligaments in my right foot while playing futsal. I've been using crutches to walk ever since, and my latest reassessment says I need them for at least another 3 weeks, until my physiotherapy begins.

I spend most of my time everyday at uni (outside of doing course related stuff) playing football or futsal, running, or at the gym; none of which I can do for at least a few months. It's all got me pretty bogged down and frustrated and I'm looking for productive and interesting ways to use the time I've otherwise been spending lazing around feeling sorry for myself in my room.

So now I'm looking to make a list of things to achieve or do until the day my physio starts and I get busy again. I'm looking for all of the things you guys (I'm assuming everyone does this) see online, bookmark and completely forget about, saving them for when you have the time. Could be a list of books to read, a list of movies to watch, art projects, cool recipes or anything you've seen online and been interested in doing but never considered seriously cause you didn't have the time. Words of advice on keeping morale high from people who've been immobilized by injury are welcome too

tl;dr - I can't walk for 3 weeks, help me find shit to do
An artist friend of mine and I are doing a project where I'll write and record (roughly) a minute's worth of music a day (well, 7 a week), and he's doing charcoal/waterpaint canvas based on those, and doing that over a year. Maybe do something similar?
Quote by Weaponized
what is futsal

indoor-football.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by willT08
Stop calling it futsal pls

But futsal is the name of the sport.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by LostLegion
wank

getting boring now

Quote by Deliriumbassist
An artist friend of mine and I are doing a project where I'll write and record (roughly) a minute's worth of music a day (well, 7 a week), and he's doing charcoal/waterpaint canvas based on those, and doing that over a year. Maybe do something similar?

I plan on recording soon, but I have a really tiny room so I have to set up and pack up all my gear every time I record (as opposed to leaving it all connected and ready to go). Will probably set up in a couple of hours and see where that goes though.
It's in a court more or less the size of a basketball/handball/hockey/etc one and there are like 5 or 6 players in each team.

EDIT:
Last edited by sickman411 at Jan 24, 2014,
Quote by Weaponized
is there any difference besides indoors vs outdoors cause if there isn't I'm gonna be mad

well, the similiarity is

2 goals
2 teams
1 ball

everything else is pretty much different.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Weaponized
is there any difference besides indoors vs outdoors cause if there isn't I'm gonna be mad

walls

smaller pitch

mad skillz

Quote by GoxGetterxGuy

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░████
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░ Valve add this ░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░please!░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Weaponized

5 players a side, no offside rule, smaller, heavier ball, unlimited substitutions, shorter game, two penalty spots... there's a fair bit of difference.

Edit: ^ no walls in Futsal.
i have nothing to add besides saying indoor soccer is very very fun
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Shouldn't it be like socser or something since it's not real football to begin with?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by FearMyLightning
Don't need to walk to lift brah.

Walking around the gym on crutches getting in everyone's way... just gonna hold off for a while.

Glad to see this thread is now about futsal
I messed up the ligaments in my dominant arms shoulder, now when I do certain stuff it pops out and back in it's socket with lots of pains. I probably should have seen a doctor about it.