So I got a brand new Fender (acoustic) and I really wanna have my pick guard and fretboard personalized. I'm looking for places in Nashville and everywhere I call they are either rude (thanks Gruhn Guitars) or they don't do any sort of it. I know GC does it but I'm just wanting it done like in a 1-2 day period. Any suggestions? I don't really care the cost.
~Colossians 1:16-17~
~GuitarChick~
What's the point of personalization if you don't do it yourself?
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
Quote by Kyleisthename
What's the point of personalization if you don't do it yourself?

What he said. Also, the cost will probably be more than the guitar is worth.
08' Fender MiA Strat
Fender Blues Junior
Quote by atbrock55
So I got a brand new Fender (acoustic) and I really wanna have my pick guard and fretboard personalized. I'm looking for places in Nashville and everywhere I call they are either rude (thanks Gruhn Guitars) or they don't do any sort of it. I know GC does it but I'm just wanting it done like in a 1-2 day period. Any suggestions? I don't really care the cost.

Don't know about getting it done quick, but check The String Shop down in Murfreesboro. The guys name is Dub, super cool older guy that does some big time legit work
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Ebay seller jockomo81 has guitar stickers of all kinds that go on the fretboard and guitar body. You might find something there that does what you want. Good luck.
The pickguard should be fairly simple. Most likely have to heat it a bit to loosen the glue ad then carefully peal it off.

What do you plan on doing to the fretboard?
Inlays?
New frets?

Like stated before, you will most likely pay more than the guitar is worth if you want to do anything to the neck. But, I've definitely spent a crap ton more on my guitar than it is worth and I'd never part from it.
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab