I own a boss metal zone mt-2. Worked fine until a few days ago.
Since I don't have an adaptor, I use the 9V batteries.

When I put in the battery it works fine for about 10min and then it slowly loses power.. The red led gets dim and the sound gets weak until It shuts down after 5min as if the battery was empty. I can put in the same battery a few minutes after and get the same thing. Tried a few different batteries - same thing.

Thanks.
When it stopped working, you found the best tone that pedal will ever get -- OFF.

JK -- Have you tried a power supply? It sounds like it's draining the battery very fast. Unfortunately, I can't be of much help. Sorry. If it's under warranty, I would think Boss would do something about it. I've never had any of their pedals malfunction.
Yeah I know it's crap but its all I've got for now.
No, the battery's fine, if I put it back in a few minutes later the light turns on and everything works fine for the next 10min or so.
Buy a one spot maybe? I dunno.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
That's the "God of Tone" sending you a message.
Burn It
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
what you really need is a new metal zone
:: Peavey JSX | XXX ::
:: LTD V | Viper | AX [EMG85] ::
:: Vader 2x12 | Krankenstein 4x12 ::
:: G50 | DecimatorG-String | 95Q ::
:: Polytune | Ditto | CarbonCopy ::
Just get a one spot. They are cheap and you can power multiple pedals with it via a daisy chain. Why keep wasting money on 9 volt batteries.
Could be a poor connection on the battery plug.

I agree, just get a One Spot. It pays for itself really quickly. 9V batteries are very expensive.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X