So what i want is to be able to hear myself with the effects/plug-ins activated, but before recording. How do i do this for example i applied an effect to the track but i am not recording and can't hear myself but the channel shows the amplitude levels going up.
To the right of your input selection, on the track your recording with, is a small button, looks like it has a speaker or triangle on it. If you hover your mouse it will say Record Monitoring. Click that so it's green, should be able to hear yourself then.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by robertito696
To the right of your input selection, on the track your recording with, is a small button, looks like it has a speaker or triangle on it. If you hover your mouse it will say Record Monitoring. Click that so it's green, should be able to hear yourself then.

Thank you sir.
Kept forgetting to do that when I started learning to record. It's all the more frustrating because it's so simple.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.