Mentioned in the petition is the accusation of the members of Behemoth (including Nergal) of raping a drunk woman (a fan apparently) while on tour with Khold in Spain in 2001. According to this Polish news website article, Nergal justifies himself and the band that it was not rape – or at least in his eyes. He claims that “rock ‘n’ roll is a fun game, often dangerous and risky”. He goes on: “Something that may be something horrible and amoral to you, for me is an emanation of Dionysian attitudes and ecstatic elevation or just pure hedonism with a hint of perversion."

BEHEMOTH: Forced to Cancel Festival Appearance And Accused of Raping a Fan in 2001

These are still unproven allegations, but creepy as hell. If the "fan" is lying and gave consent for this, then I hope they prosecute her to the full extent of the law. But if this was some actual rape, and Nergal's self-serving and vague defense is just a smokescreen, then yuck and I never want to hear about these guys again.
I'm surprised the escapades were with a woman considering the quality of their recent albums.
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
^I second that. Wizard of Nerath is a must for fans of Greek bm.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Variations on "What, no, that's not even wrong, it's just pure glorious hedonism" are basically confessions.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
bad press or good press... they get in the news and people buy their records because of that. So I would say they would milk it as long as they can regardless of whether it was the truth or not.

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
Quote by AeolianSeventh
Variations on "What, no, that's not even wrong, it's just pure glorious hedonism" are basically confessions.

They do seem that way.

Utter scum if true.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
those guys can go to jail and get ****ed and burn and die and get desecrated for all icare
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by Conservationist
If the "fan" is lying and gave consent for this, then I hope they prosecute her to the full extent of the law.

If she was drunk, as the article states, then her consent doesn't count anyway.
Ahh cmon you guys never ran a train on a drunk girl without consent? You should try it some time, even take pictures. Hell where I'm from we line up and take turns on your sister. FAMILY STYLE!
Last edited by BL1NDSIDE-J at Jan 26, 2014,
Quote by Nergal
“Something that may be something horrible and amoral to you, for me is an emanation of Dionysian attitudes and ecstatic elevation or just pure hedonism with a hint of perversion."

Such weak words, Nergal. Reeks of banality.

These guys are dangerous - they aint right in the head. Got carried away with the being dark and vile and satan stuff too much for too long. If one incident is reported, guess how many more went unreported. Given the nature of their music, it's probably a ritualistic thing for 'em, outside of tour too.

No, Rock'n'Roll is not dangerous and risky, you sick ****. We're not tolerating to have our women raped.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Here's hoping they get a nice lengthy prison term with some gay Golden Dawn thugs, no respect for these tools . These guys claim to hate religion so much but their beliefs are equally as ****ed and hypocritical as hardcore religious fundamentalists.
Pretty certain Golden Dawn is explicitly no homo. I think you meant to say deranged metalcore ass bandits
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
plot twist: all of their music has always sucked anyway

but yeah sounds like self-condonement they pretty much did it

agreed they should be raped in an US jail as punishment
I don't know how you foreign ignorant fuckers do it, but here in the US fucking A we do it the right way; Innocent until proven guilty.

The quote that Nergal supposedly said doesn't really come off as something a man worried about persecution would say.

Of course any rapist deserves punishment of the highest order, but saying someone deserves to be raped in prison because you don't like their music is poop from a butt.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Quote by VampireGoldfish

The quote that Nergal supposedly said doesn't really come off as something a man worried about persecution would say.

while he doesn't seem to be worried about persecution, saying "well, I personally didn't think it was rape, I thought it was glorious hedonism" really just means "yes, I raped her and I liked it."

I do agree that saying he should be raped in jail or raped in general is stupid. More rape doesn't stop rape...
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
You have to remember that the man is incapable of saying anything without sounding like a pretentious dicksplash.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by NosferatuZodd09
plot twist: all of their music has always sucked anyway

but yeah sounds like self-condonement they pretty much did it

agreed they should be raped in an US jail as punishment

Fantastic. Stellar contribution.

right, everyone has had their fun on this one - move along.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.