The people in The Pit are very useless in real life.

They all take out the anger on the internet because they've been put down, all their life by those who are better than them.

I feel really sad for you people. You people need God.

Or a revolver to the balls.

F8uck off you immature pieces of shit.
That's not very nice.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I hope he enjoys purgatory :3
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Hey ******s,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, ******ed, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all ******s who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Really? The Pit's like the training level of the internet, this guy must suck at the world wide web.
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
I agree, the Pit is crap and the users are crap compared to most of the internet. Atleast there, they're capable of actually using whatever traces of intelligence they have left..

Don't be so confident that whatever I'm saying is crap. You people are really terrible and you're all going to get whate you deserve.

Acceptance is the first step in changing your life.

I say screw that and just go **** off anyway. The internet would really be better without you losers.
Fate-uck off? Is this some kind of evangelical church competition?

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
He's making me miss Star Trek
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Fate-uck off? Is this some kind of evangelical church competition?

And the competition is that we challenge you to welcome Christ into your life, and everyone who does is a winner. The prize is a relationship with Jesus. Yeah! G-squad hustle!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
And the competition is that we challenge you to welcome Christ into your life, and everyone who does is a winner. The prize is a relationship with Jesus. Yeah! G-squad hustle!

Does Jesus put out?
Quote by Deliriumbassist

The runner up becomes Jewish.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
I don't understand how someone could say I needed god and in the next sentence say I should blow off my balls ;_;

It makes no sense ;_;
it's worse than eGrahams time idea ;_;
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
WHOA calm down there buddy that was totally uncalled for
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
did we offend you or your little brother or something?

lelelelele
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I like him, he would fit in the Pit
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by metal4eva_22
Hey ******s,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, ******ed, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all ******s who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

About this guy: More notably, the man in the picture has been identified as Paulie Carbone, who has in fact died in real life.
That's what you get for hating, TS. Drive safely.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by FukYourAss
The people in The Pit are very useless in real life.

They all take out the anger on the internet because they've been put down, all their life by those who are better than them.

I feel really sad for you people. You people need God.

Or a revolver to the balls.

F8uck off you immature pieces of shit.

Says the guy in the Pit while taking out his anger on the internet.

According to his own logic, he's as much of an immature loser as he considers everyone else here to be.

What a tit.
That's adorable. He can't even say the word 'fuck' right.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
Kiss me
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by FukYourAss
The people in The Pit are fantastic in real life.

I take out my anger out on the internet because I've been put down all my life by those who are better than me.

I feel really jealous of you people. You people are Gods.

I have tiny balls.

Fuck, this is how you write fuck on the internet.

I'm not sure but I think he really, really, likes us.
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Jan 25, 2014,
I love how he made another account to agree with the first one
Last edited by macashmack at Jan 25, 2014,