I got there 5 minutes early, they don't start selling it until 7. I guess there's a first time for everything!

What's even funnier is there was another guy waiting to do the exact same thing, we just kind of hung out and chatted for 3-4 minutes before i was able to buy it.

God damn, I feel like an alcoholic. Clark83 lookout
You are still an alcoholic. If you want to be like Clark83, you need to die. You are nowhere near him!!
Quote by James Hetfield
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is GONE.

http://www.youtube.com/intwernet
Guitar and acoustic bass covers with creative editing
Where I'm from, there's always a lineup at the LCBO downtown.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
I've been having beer for breakfast for the last month
get on my level fool!
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
I assume you mean hard alcohol? Cause most people can buy beer at walmart anytime of the day.
This thread is 2edgy4me
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by Wormholes
I assume you mean hard alcohol? Cause most people can buy beer at walmart anytime of the day.

No there's gay alcohol laws here
I've shown up at 6:55 am with the shakes before, my county also waits till 7 a.m. and stop selling at midnight.

That said I don't drink enough anymore to get withdraws or shakes, I still want to drink all the time because I'm a bit of an alcoholic, but at the moment, it's under control.
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
I got there 5 minutes early, they don't start selling it until 7. I guess there's a first time for everything!

What's even funnier is there was another guy waiting to do the exact same thing, we just kind of hung out and chatted for 3-4 minutes before i was able to buy it.

God damn, I feel like an alcoholic. Clark83 lookout

nice.

I regularly skip sleep and drink until 12pm, have lunch, buy more booze and then get into a drunk sleep-deprived delirium where I pass out at around midnight and wake up some point the following evening. Only do it on weekends tho.

Would probably be quicker to just get high, but I abhor sucking in any kind of smoke.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o