I've been looking through the treads and it always seems that the "veterans" love to flame the "newbs" (as in every other forum that ever existed). Where's the respect for your fellow members? We are all in the same forum together, why not help the new members feel welcome? just a suggestion...
Quote by grungemetal994
I've been looking through the treads and it always seems that the "veterans" love to flame the "newbs" (as in every other forum that ever existed). Where's the respect for your fellow members? We are all in the same forum together, why not help the new members feel welcome? just a suggestion...

Because some people on here like to act like your join date matters
Fuk u diphead
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Oh look Charles - a dirty '14 peasant.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by grungemetal994
*Reported*

lol

TS is a real boner
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Last edited by jimihendrix6699 at Jan 25, 2014,
Quote by grungemetal994
You guys are proving my point.

We also flame veterans. this forum is not to be taken seriously. the reason why you feel like we are flaming you, is because you are taking all too seriously
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
oh look, a multi from some ****** that got banned ages ago and is still butthurt about it
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
people who can't take internet bashing are the same people who don't understand that people **** with each other for fun, do yourself a favor and stop taking it seriously/personally
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
We also flame veterans. this forum is not to be taken seriously. the reason why you feel like we are flaming you, is because you are taking all too seriously

That too

Taking anything seriously that someone posts on UG is silly
Quote by jimihendrix6699
people who can't take internet bashing are the same people who don't understand that people **** with each other for fun, do yourself a favor and stop taking it seriously/personally

also, why the double thread post about the flaming you piece of shit TS
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
also, why the double thread post about the flaming you piece of shit TS

*Reported*
Grunge Metal has to the worst form of Metal other than Garbage Disposal Metal
I think the 2 threads thing wasn't on purpose. TS might have wanted to add that extra sentence at the end and clicked the stop button after posting. Could happen.

#benefitofthedoubt
Fellow pit member, welcome to our forum i'm sure
u will fit in well
contrary to your beliefs i'm sure many of the older members would be happy to share their
knowledge and experience they have collected over the years

Of course there are some who will flame and act in hostility but these are
few and
far between
Last edited by So-Cal at Jan 25, 2014,
Because I'm a bitter, alcoholic, struggling musician.

I don't know, I never look at the join date, but new people are usually younger then people who've been here 4-10 years.
Last edited by stratkat at Jan 25, 2014,
I feel old
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by grungemetal994

i mean how do you expect the guys to like you if you come in crying like a little girl, the internet isn't so different from real life

you can even by your tampons on the internet
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by The_Blode
Tbf Penn is just a magician/comedian who had a 2 season run on showtime, the show was alright, but it was obvious most of the things they examined were bullshit. The recycling bullshit episode was really enlightening.
Quote by Thrill-house
I think he's a bit more well known than some magician that had 2 season of a tv show.

....but that's what he is....and he's the only one that had a 2 season tv show on showtime, so I think he sets the bar no matter how famous he is.
I know he's done more than that, been a guest on a lot of other shows, but his a Teller's vegas show is his bread and butter.
Last edited by stratkat at Jan 25, 2014,
Quote by stratkat
....but that's what he is....and he's the only one that had a 2 season tv show on showtime, so I think he sets the bar no matter how famous he is.
I know he's done more than that, been a guest on a lot of other shows, but his a Teller's vegas show is his bread and butter.

If by 2 seasons you mean 8 seasons, then yes.
Check out my band Disturbed
Also Penn and Teller's Bullshit, that went on for years.
Last edited by Malchius at Jan 25, 2014,