I wish I can say I regret my expeditious decision to absquatulate this primitive domain. But, I simply don't. This domain has proven how incognizant their members are. To those close minded golems who don't understand, you are tentative and primitive creatures, and I hope you all collectively dematerialize.

Pat yourselves on the back guys.
Someone got a thesaurus for Christmas.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by grungemetal994
except for you... so much so, that you made a comment. ****ing idiot

Oh, you're one of those people. Wonderful.
How utterly annoying. Grow up TS. I'v been chewed up in these forums too. I guess the difference is I don't give a flying ****. Stop making threads about it.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by grungemetal994
I wish I can say I regret my expeditious decision to absquatulate this primitive domain. But, I simply don't. This domain has proven how incognizant their members are. To those close minded golems who don't understand, you are tentative and primitive creatures, and I hope you all collectively dematerialize.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4
come on TS.. you're butthurt. we get that
but making a bunch of threads about how we are all horrible people isn't gonna help because quite frankly, the overwhelming majority in here are actually nice folks.
you're just being a tad bit too sensitive mate. I'd suggest that it's actually you who has to grow up
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
wtf is up with al these '14ers joining and flaming these days... wtf
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
wtf is up with al these '14ers joining and flaming these days... wtf

its like their 14 years old or something lolololol
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by grungemetal994

Primitive creatures? Well, we did evolve from apes.

You obviously evolved from an anus.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Welcome to the Pit baby, you're gonna complain about how much you hate us but bitch stop killin our vibe

yolo
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate