http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/25/taxes-rich-holocaust_n_4665676.html

"I would call attention to the parallels of fascist Nazi Germany to its war on its 'one percent,' namely its Jews, to the progressive war on the American one percent, namely the 'rich,'" Perkins writes. Thomas Perkins, one of the founders of venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins Caulfield & Byers, was comparing taxes on the super rich to the slaughter of millions in the Holocaust.

So is he right? Does taxing the rich = mass genocide?
to be fair, you kind of expect this kind of ******ation at this point
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Some rich people are so in their own reality.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
ha
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Sounds about right to me.

*starts oven*
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
inb4 his prophecy gets fulfilled

Rofl

What a ****ing dork

No one needs that kind of wealth
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by British_Steal

No one needs that kind of wealth

Of course. The only wealth anyone needs is probably less than $1 a day.
No one needs any wealth. Let's just give our labor to the machines and we can do more important things.
Quote by macashmack
No one needs any wealth. Let's just give our labor to the machines and we can do more important things.

+1
Si
Quote by macashmack

Like sex, right?
Quote by snipelfritz
Like sex, right?

that is the implication
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Funniest thing i've heard all day.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
What a schmuck.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
That's what the article says he compares it to.. Not what he literally said. But no, Huffingtonpost isn't as bad as Fox News! Oh no! HuffingtonPost doesn't spin their stories in the same, political biased ways! It's pure objective information!

Edit: of course TunerAddict clutching to every word HuffPost says :/
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Last edited by Carnivean at Jan 26, 2014,
Yeah, I remember how the Holocaust was about taking people's jewishness away based on how jewish they were because all the less jewish people thought it wasn't fair how jewish the jews were.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Last edited by Danjo's Guitar at Jan 25, 2014,
Quote by Danjo's Guitar
Yeah, I remember how the Holocaust was about taking people jewishness away based on how jewish they were because all the less jewish people thought it wasn't fair how jewish the jews were.

Jewby dooby doo!
Quote by Carnivean
That's what the article says he compares it to.. Not what he literally said. But no, Huffingtonpost isn't as bad as Fox News! Oh no! HuffingtonPost doesn't spin their stories in the same, political biased ways! It's pure objective information!

I can't believe so many people are taking this at face value either.
Huffington Post is probably worse than Fox News, Obama could kill 5 children tomorrow and they would find a way to sugarcoat it. All the big media corporations in the US are essentially evil. Their reporting style makes me sick.
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Yeah, 'cause taxes are totally comparable to slaughtering millions of Jew. What a moron.

Jews.

KIFFLOM
Well he has a point I mean the super rich are just parasites and so are the Jews.
Gotta have funds

Also Gene Simmons
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Last edited by cha33 armstrong at Jan 26, 2014,
Quote by Jackintehbox
But rich people literally are the Jews. Meet the new Jews, same as the old Jews.

came here for this
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...