Hey everyone!
My new guitar arrived yesterday, Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar in Olympic White

Love it so far, gonna get a proper set up on it next week to hopefully reduce some of that string buzz
Sweet looking ax! I've always like those VM Squires, happy NGD

But Id write a short review real quick so this doesnt get closed
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
I'll need a few more days to get a real opinion on it, but so far, I've found that for a standard out the box guitar, it's great, the cleans through this are lovely, it has the right amount of bite, and that amazing percussive sound you love from a jaguar. I've found the single coil pickups very good too, not a lot of buzz at all! The overdriven sound is very nice too, a good crunch and a nice thick distortion too
very nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?