Page 1 of 2
At the request of my good friend 311, I am making this thread to post some pictures of the NAMM show for everyone to see. Sorry this thread comes so late but I lost my phone at a private studio party Friday night with three all girl tribute bands. Shit like that happens when you have an open bar
This is Markus Hummel with his peace keeper guitar looks like chrome exhaust headers.

Brad Gillis, Orianthi, & Lita Ford signing at the Dean Markley booth...

More soon
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Lita Ford with my friend Mike Inez of Alice in Chains

The Floyd Rose booth

A 5150 violin
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Awesome!!
My Rig:
Maverick F-1, Ibanez RG1527, Schecter Omen 8
Marshall JVM 410H,
Hand built 4x12 w/ V30s
Current board:
PXL LIVE
TU2
WHAMMY IV
MXR M132
MXR M101
TIMMY
NS2
MXR M108
XOTIC EP
TC DREAMSCAPE
DL8
Some shots of Judas Priestess from the drunkfest where I lost my phone. Thankfully a friend grabbed my phone after I left, but I couldn't get it back til last night.

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

Some pics of Zeppelin tribute band Hammer of the Broads

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

Me with my drinking buddy Herman. Says killer new album coming out soon!!

Some cool guitars made from old cans. Figured Cath would like this

New amp company
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

Me & Kerry King of Slayer

Me & Lita Ford
She is so cool & so much fun to talk to. What a sweetheart!!

Some seriously cool guitars
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

These guys make graphics for $25 that just lay on the front of the guitar & are quick to change.

More interesting guitars

Marshall booth
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

More Marshall

Fridges!!

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

More later. Frickin lame download speeds. No internet connection at all inside the show unless you spend $70 A DAY! WTF
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

Me & Zakk

Me & Mike Anthony of VH

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

awesome, as usual
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by mattjamesrenn
Sweet, jealous. haha Is that the back of your shirt?

Yes that's me Mike and I got a great laugh out of it as well as the other hundred people in line
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

This is from the Mayones booth
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

I love that EVH colour schemed violin.
Also something about seeing a wall of Marshall amps is always comforting.

My friend Andy just started this company, & parked in the best parking spot in front of the convention center. Grabbed quite a bit of attention. Even the president of guitar center had his picture taken with it

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

A few of the locals

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

Brad Gillis

A wall of mini Marshalls

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

A friend rocking the Orange booth

Tried the new 667. Sounds pretty good for sure.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

Quote by jpnyc
So many ugly guitars at that show…

Too bad I didn't have my phone on Saturday there were dozens of incredibly beautiful guitars at the ESP booth. George Lynch was signing there.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

NAMM looks like too much fun, so jealous.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by riffhog
A friend rocking the Orange booth

Is that Glitter Rose?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by riffhog

My friend Andy just started this company, & parked in the best parking spot in front of the convention center. Grabbed quite a bit of attention. Even the president of guitar center had his picture taken with it

]

i remember when manufacturers used to make vague vagina references like 'big muff pi'. looks like we don't need to do that anymore.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Is that Glitter Rose?

Yes that's her. What a doll!

Another cool thing when we were leaving at the airport Brad Gillis of Nightranger bought us lunch and wants to buy my old Floyd Rose from 1979. He prefers the ones without the fine tuners. Really cool guy. He's going to come by my work later in the week!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

Quote by riffhog
Me & Zakk

Did Zack smell horrible, like he always does?
Quote by riffhog
Yes that's me Mike and I got a great laugh out of it as well as the other hundred people in line

Thank you for the pictures !!!
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
randy gives all those people lessons.

that's how they know him.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Page 1 of 2