Just picked this up from a friend for a bit. Sounds cool, especially with the parker.

Amp is a bit scooped but pretty tight and you can get some killer metal tones out of it. I still cant decide what amp head to get as a keeper so..i will have to try a few out. Diezel is next on the list.

Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
Sweet! Hell of a rig there! HNAD
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Try a Rhodes sometime. Same feature set as the Diezels (actually even better) and a nicer tone, IMO. I don't regret selling my Diezels at all with the Rhodes around.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by mmolteratx
Try a Rhodes sometime. Same feature set as the Diezels (actually even better) and a nicer tone, IMO. I don't regret selling my Diezels at all with the Rhodes around.

Im friends with kyle, did some promo stuff for him. I tried some of his amps out at NAMM too a few days ago. Really been feelin the new 50 watt 2 channel.
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
i'm replacing the grill ornament on my car with an ENGL emblem.

way cooler.

I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
That's sweet!!
Welcome to the Engl family!
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by gregs1020
i'm replacing the grill ornament on my car with an ENGL emblem.

way cooler.

I just went to "like" this comment...

Nice Engl!!
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Daaaaaaaaaamn that's sooo good, I want that stuff.

Happy NAD!
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I have the Powerball also. My favorite amp ive ever played.

It is scooped and fizzy. Roll way back on at presence to fix the fizzyness and put a 12at7 tube in v2. Put a eq pedal in the effects loop, boost the midrange a bit, and cut the high back if you like. Totally thickens up the lead and resolves the midcut issue. You could keep the contour knob engaged instead of boosting the mids with the eq pedal, but i like kicking on the contour for leads and having the mids already up for rhythm.

The tone is really fat, aggressive and articulate. I also like to keep my lead channel gain low and boost the front end with a TS. Some people said it doesnt take TSs well, but in my experience it has been a drastic improvement.
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss
You are now my favourite person on UG.....You write cool shit.

Quote by wannabestoner69