Page 1 of 2
So my 21st is tomorrow pit what drink should i get first. I like Almost every type of beer i have tried and i like alot of whiskey. I want to try other things though. What are your suggestions?
4 shots of patron and a bathroom stall.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I usually ask for some old milk, in a dirty glass. Everyone in the pub stops talking and just stare in disbelief at my masculinity.
First drinks don't really matter too much, stick with what you know for your 21st so its a good night, not you being sick all over your mates girlfriend because you tired some drink you don't like. Plenty time for that.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Ignore all that girly shit. Get a white russian and if it doesnt come with a little umbrella you send it right back
A pint of absinthe.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

lol im not even of age, but im gonna suggest Blue Moon
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

A bottle of spiced rum. Can't go wrong with some Captain.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
buy a pepsi

also, I suppose a Carlsberg. I tried it for the first time not too long ago and its now my favorite beer. I'm one of those guys who'd rather drink water than stuff like MGD or Budweiser, so Carlsberg sits very well with me for some reason.

if you're brave, try Hobgoblin. its like drinking bread dough, but it goes well with a big dinner. Kinda guinness-y, but "heavier".
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jan 27, 2014,
Four Horsemen!

Or any whiskey neat, unless you've got soapstone to cool it. Ice and whiskey is a no go if you ask me. Maker's 46 would be an excellent choice

Quote by RPGoof
Four Horsemen!

Or any whiskey neat, unless you've got soapstone to cool it. Ice and whiskey is a no go if you ask me. Maker's 46 would be an excellent choice

The four horsemen was my plan haha.
Jaaaaaagggeeerr Booommmbs!!
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Trowzaa
A pint of absinthe.

jesus
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Wiegenlied
Jaaaaaagggeeerr Booommmbs!!

he'll need to get a new haircut in order to validate the jaeger bombs
Quote by justinb904
A bottle of spiced rum. Can't go wrong with some Captain.

I suggest Admiral Nelson instead. Cheaper and stronger
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Nothing special, because it isn't a big deal, because there's a 99.999% chance that it's not your first time drinking. First time legally purchasing alcohol doesn't sound like much to celebrate.
Quote by Seref
Nothing special, because it isn't a big deal, because there's a 99.999% chance that it's not your first time drinking. First time legally purchasing alcohol doesn't sound like much to celebrate.

In the US, it's the last birthday you really get to celebrate anything.

Until you start getting senior citizen discounts.

There's a 40+ year stretch between those things. Let him commemorate it
Hi, I'm Peter
You have to be 21 to get a drink in the US? . Here all you have to do is walk into a 7-11 with your ID at 18. . Get some good ol' whiskey and pretend you're Lemmy
Smirnoff 100 Proof
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
If you like whiskey then you can't go wrong with an Old Fashioned, Sidecar, Manhattan, etc.

Long Islands are good too. Another favorite of mine is Jameson and ginger ale.
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Jan 27, 2014,
My first alcohol purchase was a bottle of Captain Morgan. That actually didn't happen until like 3 months after my 21st.

I lead an exciting life.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Page 1 of 2