Has to be a product/service that is kinda useful and cool for a college student

Presentation tomorrow

Go

oh yeah and it cannot be a piece of tech like a phone, and not a sex toy
Vagisil
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by SlackerBabbath
No tech? So how about a book? Maybe a particular textbook or a dictionary, or even the Bible?

I was actually planning on doing it about the Watchmen but I don't know if I want to introduce myself as a comic book guy to my new classmates.
Quote by Jyrgen
I was actually planning on doing it about the Watchmen but I don't know if I want to introduce myself as a comic book guy to my new classmates.

Comics are cool, I have a HUGE collection of Marvel comics myself and I'm betting that you'll have at least some classmates that are into comics. I mean, consider the current popularity of the Marvel films based on the comics.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Jan 27, 2014,
Yeah I guess it's not a terrible idea, I mean I could probably do it about dick soap if the performance itself goes well.
Do it on a service where attractive young ladies come to your door and will accompany you wherever you go for the night, then when you get back home if you tip her well she'll give you a special hug!