Page 1 of 2
Silent indifference.

Not that I expect much more from a group of mouth breathing troglodytes.

Sorry my music is too futuristic.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
lol
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by BleedFistGerbil
Bunch of hate but no original content to put me in my place.

lol how old are you? 14?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
If I was a mod ts would be banhammered.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by losing battle's signature
BTMAM was never relevant

lol
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
TS, that was both awful and uncreative

you're also fat

lol
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by BleedFistGerbil
To be fair, I expect nothing less from you.

I you expect something less, that means that you expect either as much, or more likely something more. What more do you expect from us exactly?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by BleedFistGerbil
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LloTedn1-o

Pure talents.

He turned the like feature off because he grew tired of the incompetent worthless becoming jealous of his abilities.

This guy is still terrible, though. But better than 98% of what anyone else has to offer.

eh, it was good, but nothing mind-blowing. I think someone just needs a good dose of humility.

Quote by Malchius
This guy is better than you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Sd-nw2YLnM

The hell was that? Anti-music?
not bad.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Morphogenesis26
It's hard to be relevant when ya ain't got no leitmotifs.

That post was directed at
A: the idea that he desires to express his negative opinion about a band other people enjoy so much that he's permanently appended a blurb regarding said band into his sig so that everyone can read it, even when nobody is actually talking about that band

B: the fact that the quote he's intending to counter isn't "BTBAM is awesome" or some other positive statement regarding the band, it's simply that the band is relevant, and thus the irony that he's bringing them up literally everywhere he posts

C: the fact that his sig says BTMAM and that isn't even a band

lol

EDIT: Also, now you're talking about them.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
B: the fact that the quote he's intending to counter isn't "BTBAM is awesome" or some other positive statement regarding the band, it's simply that the band is relevant, and thus the irony that he's bringing them up literally everywhere he posts

Just because their name is right there doesn't make them relevant, so there's no "irony" there whatsoever. And even if they have been mentioned or discussed, they are still in no way relevant to this thread. Like I'm talking about them now, but they're still as irrelevant to this thread as hotdogs, panda bears, and airplanes.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
lol
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
It's funny because you know that that's 100% true.

Also, why do BTBAM fanboys get so easily butthurt by damn near anything? Like, I have never seen fans jump in to "defend" a band as quickly (other than bands whose fanbase is primarily 13 year olds) as BTBAM fans.

Heck, even if you ask a BTBAM fanboy that question, they get all defensive and butthurt trying to deny that they get defensive and butthurt.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
EDIT: Also, now you're talking about them.

Me saying Omarion doesn't suddenly make him relevant again.
Page 1 of 2