As the title says, a new year a new collab!
Please don't try to ruin this collab on purpose ^^

Add bars and whetever tuning/instruments you wanna use.
I just made a little start so lets go!

Here is a quote on the basic rules

If you want to write the next part, just post saying so; this way, multiple people won't pick off from the same part, leaving one entry to be ignored. If the person before you isn't done yet, still, feel free to post and claim your spot. Then, one they're done, whoever had claimed the spot after them can go. If someone already called next, just call the spot after them; pretty simple, really. Once you've got your part done, edit your post calling your spot, and upload it.

Label the beginning of your section with your username.
Feel free to add whatever you want to. Did the person before you end in the middle of something similar to a Blink-182 interlude, but you feel like writing a metalcore breakdown? Well, go for your metalcore breakdown! I mean, it'd be nice if you included a similar melody, theme, or other element from the previous section, but it's not necessary; hell, if we each just follow the course of the person before us, this will get old pretty quickly!

Feel free to add tracks; let's say you need a third guitar for the next part, or you think a 5-string bass in Drop A would just make your section awesome. Well, go for it! Just don't add them unnecessarily. For example, if you want a bridge with a string orchestra, and will only need one guitar, it's pretty simple to change one of the guitar tracks setting to strings. (EDIT: Use F10 if you want to change instruments, but feel free to add whatever you want. GP5 starts glitching out when it has around 15 tracks, so keep that in mind.)
If you make any changes to tempo, or the settings of a track, be sure they're done using F10, so it only changes your part, and not those before you.

For the most part, don't edit the sections of those before you. Seeing as some parts could be improved with a proper transition, I will allow this; you can change the instruments in any tracks that the person before you used for the last measure of their section, and any tracks they didn't use for the last four measures. This should allow you to make proper transitions, without messing up their section.
Eventually, the file will get to large to post. Don't delete other peoples parts to make it smaller; just put it in a .ZIP file.
Attachments:
collab 14.gp5
Quote by allthatichug
gp6 master race represent

GP6 is the XBone to TuxGuitars majestic Win7 with two titans and 16gb ram.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by allthatichug
gp6 master race represent

and thus the collab was ruined.
Quote by allthatichug
but you didnt do any grindcore yet

always whining about grindcore, god forbid someone likes something you don't

also TS GP6 shouldn't be allowed, it'll ruin the drum programming. Hope you don't mind redoing your part faggot
Quote by Ometh
always whining about grindcore, god forbid someone likes something you don't

also TS GP6 shouldn't be allowed, it'll ruin the drum programming. Hope you don't mind redoing your part faggot

What are you talking about, our collabs are always very flowy songs, without bad transitions.