Hey everyone, was hoping you guys could help me out here...

My current Amp is the NUX Mighty 15 DFX, and while I love all the cool effects and stuff, I just can't seem to get the "right" sound out of it, if you know what I mean..

I'm running it through a Bad Monkey which helped it sound alot better, but I'm not sure... a new amp might be even cooler than this, still?

Anyways, on to the big questions..

Budget? 150-250€

Genres? Blues, Rock, Punkrock when I feel like it, think Foo Fighters, Green day, Blink 182, Led Zeppelin, Dire Straits, that sorta stuff. Wouldn't play Metal if my life depended on it.

New or Used? Prefer new, especially due to where I live, see below.

Home or Gig? Home.

Closest City? Erlangen, Bavaria, Germany.
Means I can get to Thomann within an hour whenever I want to!

Current Gear? Epi LP Tribute Plus, and the Bad Monkey.

Hope you guys can help me out, thanks in advance!
Staying within new stuff: New peavey bandit. That's a solid state, at about 240 euros.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
The fact that you're in germany means that you can get lotsa used stuff for good prices, too!
Also, for the stuff you wanna do, I'd say you'd better go with tube amps.

See if you can find yourself a used Peavey Vypyr tube 60 for that money.
Or maybe a Marshall Class 5, better if it's the half stack.
Or a Jet City 2 channels 20w combo, that you can get from thomann for cheap.
Or you can save up a bit more and get an egnater rebel.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.