Hey Guys, I'm looking for a free recording software that I can use for mainly practicing. I used to use Rezound, and I really liked how I could start the song anywhere, loop, select, speed up, or slow down, open multiple songs and switch between them quickly in the same window, and how I could change the key.
It sounds pretty basic I guess, I'm running on Windows 8.1. This may sound neady or whiny, but I don't particularly like audacity. I ran it for a while on my old computer, and it was really slow and lagy.

I think this is the right spot to post this.
Anyway, thanks for the help!
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Yes, former Linux lover. I tried audacity on Windows 7. It was a slower computer. I can't recall, but does Audacity give you the option to change the pitch so I don't have to retune between songs?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album