So, I got a guitar and started the self teaching course at justinguitar.com. I learned the A, D and E chords and have been practicing changing between them....Im getting better and faster! RR hall of fame, here I come LOL!
Quote by Jehannum
Congratulations. You can now play 80% of AC/DC songs!

That's a filthy lie, it's 84%
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Way to go dude!! It is so awesome when you get those little surprises - like you go to do something, and you're like "hey, that was better than I remember it was that last time 'x' days ago".
Good luck!
Thanks, all! Seeing progress is its own motivation for sure! And Ill take 84% of AC/DC's songs :-)