Hey it, does anybody know how to downolad and tag the artwork for all the albums in your collection?

I've tried the mediaplayers "download album artwork" option, but it doesn't do all of them.

I have about 600 albums..can anyone tell me how to do this? I can't sit and download and tag every one of them individually.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Well I've just realised that my "p" isn't working properly.

Anyway, I'm using Musicbee now, I've recently changed from Mediamonkey and I'm loving it.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Krieger91
LOOKS FINE TO ME
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
LOOKS FINE TO ME

Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I said properly

I. E I have to press it really hard.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
LOOKS FINE TO ME

ah shit, i didn't even catch that the first time
use spotify. no need to download.

That being said, you probably didn't download all of the proper downloads available. some downloads just dont include the album art.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
MusicBee Select all of your tracks, right-click, "Auto-Tag by Track", "Update Missing Artwork". In the preferences, under "Tags (2)", you can change the sources it retrieves from. It probably won't find all of them or will get some wrong/in low quality, so you'll have to do some manually.
Ok thanks! I'll try that.
Quote by Krieger91

Might wanna see a doctor about that
Also, while I'm here, when I changed from Mediamonkey to Musicbee, I was debating between that and Foobar.

The one thing about foobar is, I wasn't sure whether it can sync with mp3 players if I want to transfer songs.

Can it?
I never use software to do that, just copy and paste the songs straight onto the mp3 (my phone)

and serious answer to the artwork question: When I rip CD's media player has always gotten the album art and applied it properly. Legit downloads from bandcamp have the artwork already applied too
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Jan 29, 2014,