Hey everyone. So, the story is this. I bought one of Kranks Revolution amps for dirt cheap. (going out of business, and all that). Cost me $635. I ordered it on the 15th. I called them the next day to tell them which amp I had wanted. He said it should ship that Saturday.

Saturday rolls around, and I didn't get an email confirmation with a tracking number. (guy on the line said I would get one from UPS). So, I figured, no big deal. I'll wait and see if they just didn't do tracking. I waited about 5 days, and it didn't show. So, I emailed them saying I never got a tracking number, or an amp.

I got an email from Tony apologizing saying they have been setting up for NAMM, and didn't have the time to ship it. Which I understood. He even offered to throw in a Boost, or Delay pedal. Which, I declined, because I would feel guilty. He said he would ship it Monday, when they got back. Two days ago. It hasn't shipped yet. This is about 2 weeks after purchase. I figured I would let them settle in a little before rushing my purchase out the door.

So, should I wait a little longer before contacting them again? Or am I being to lenient? A part of me feels like I'm being jerked around. Your thoughts?
I think it would be good to get in touch with Tony again. He is a good guy and probably has just let it slip his mind, I am sure he has been busy what with two new amp companies and trying to tend to the failed one as well. Just be polite. You payed him $635, you have the right to be a pain in the ass.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
I wouldn't dream of being rude to him. He's been nothing courteous. I understand the difficulties of their situation. That's why I didn't want to be a pain in the ass.
Quote by Tylander
I wouldn't dream of being rude to him. He's been nothing courteous. I understand the difficulties of their situation. That's why I didn't want to be a pain in the ass.

Like I said, it may have slipped his mind. It's not like you are really setting him back, he is obviously checking his email anyway, so it's not like you are taking time out of his day.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
I would have let him throw in a pedal.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
You can politely remind him without being rude or being a pain in the ass. And yeah, let him throw in the pedal...lol

'08 PRS singlecut
'11 Gibson Les paul studio
'83 Gibson es-335 dot
'11 Taylor 114 ce
Bogner Ubercshall
Hughes and Kettner Triamp cab
I emailed him. My phone thought it would be funny to send the email 12 times. Lol, so much for not being a pain in the ass.
Quote by Tylander
I emailed him. My phone thought it would be funny to send the email 12 times. Lol, so much for not being a pain in the ass.

That is pretty funny. Yeah with NAMM and everything else going on I'd let it slide a bit. Now if there was a bit of reputation of this and no NAMM going on I'd probably raise more hell. Keep in mind, Splawns had a 4 month wait for the longest time and some amps (cough Cameron cough) never ever shipped. Hopefully that puts things in perspective.
You didn't take the pedal? That's kinda rude of you.

Kids now days and their backwards values...
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."