Any ideas for a replacement for a 7 string tune-o-matic bridge that won't require additional routing? The strings go through the body, so there's no stopbar, but I could accommodate one if needed. I just don't want to route it all out for a floyd or kahler syle trem.
I'm interested in both hardtails and trem/vibrato alternatives
Thanks!
Quote by pwninator123
EPIC LOLZ FROM THE LEFTY!!!!!!

Quote by death.prog
Ugh...

When I brought up this page, so much fail dumped out of my computer screen and all over my hands, severely damaging my ability as a musician.
As I said, I am not interested in putting a floyd or kahler tremolo on it, I want to do as little routing as possible. the TOM currently on it needs replacing as it is severely corroded. I like the idea of trying out some kind of vibrato, bigsby, vibrola, type of thing. except nothing along those lines that I can find comes in 7 string. Another option I'd consider is a bridge that allows for individual adjustment of string action, in contrast to a TOM where you can only raise and lower each side.
Quote by pwninator123
EPIC LOLZ FROM THE LEFTY!!!!!!

Quote by death.prog
Ugh...

When I brought up this page, so much fail dumped out of my computer screen and all over my hands, severely damaging my ability as a musician.