Page 1 of 2
So, like, why are people, like, so sensitive, and, like, take everything, like, so seriously on, like, the internet and, like, all that?

Edit: No, really.
Last edited by Lifesign at Jan 30, 2014,
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger

You know, like, stuff they, like, take personally for, like, no particular reason. It's, like, so dull.
Quote by Lifesign
So, like, why are people, like, so sensitive, and, like, take everything, like, so seriously on, like, the internet and, like, all that?

Your mockery of valley girls is offensive.
Quote by Baby Joel
Oh hey you're not banned anymore

Yeah. Doesn't time, like, fly so, like, fast?
I can see why you were banned
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by Redsectoreh
Probably because of shitty threads... Sort of like this one.

Just a guess.

No way, man. That's, like, so absurd.
Quote by Dregen
because life is like, a sign and stuff

Oh, man. That was, like, so inspiring.
Quote by Dregen
not as inspiring as this

Oh God, I'm in tears. This is aspiring. Like, oh my God.
Quote by macashmack
If someone is posting genuine things on the internet that you don't then it makes you mad.
Don't.... what? I think you like missed a thing or two in that sentence.

But if you were trying to justify being angry over the internet, then don't because that would be retarded. If you get angry over things on the internet, then you're either too young to be on the internet, or you're just dumb lol.

I kind of suspect the second. Like, you seem like an alright dude and all, but you say some dumb stuff yo. I wonder...
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jan 30, 2014,
like whatttt
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
You all seem like the perfect group for my banana religion.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Quote by TheTee56
You all seem like the perfect group for my banana religion.

A religion based on a fruit? thats just bananas.
Gear:

Guitars:
BC Rich Warlock
Dean 88
ME682-In Progress
Amps:
Carvin SX300
Etc:
Clayton 1.0mm picks
Planet Waves cables.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by abyssspecter
A religion based on a fruit? thats just bananas.

It's a vegetable.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Because people exploit other people's feelings on heavy topics, since there are no negative repercussions in doing so on the internet.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
1 Like = 1 Respect
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by Lifesign

Edit: No, really.

JustRooster and 14 Others like this.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Dregen
not as inspiring as this

I need a treadmill
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
People need thicker skin when using the internet - that also goes for cyberbullying victims.

Don't want cyberbullying? Switch off your damn computer then. It's a form of bullying that you can actually stop, so you might as well make things easier for yourself.

People say horrible shit to each other all the time when they're teenagers, it's your responsibility to not get offended/upset by it if they're simply being keyboard warriors.

If they're bullying you in reality, then of course that's a horrible situation that schools and parents will do little about - but if it's simply a case of cyberbullying? Just ignore them, man.
"I remember when my parents told my brother he was adopted. I was a little confused myself, but it did explain why he's black."
A lot of people are just as sensitive in real life, they just aren't as vocal or opinionated.
I'm thinking teenagers 'social activist' blogs who'd probably piss themselves if they had to talk about their opinions in front of real people.

As far as cyberbullying goes, if I were in school, and someone spammed my music pages (I have near none social profiles,) I'd be very annoyed since I'd have to manually block them everywhere and delete spam depending on where it was posted.
Actually I could block them and leave their comments so people who like me will see that persons comments and he'd probably get spam back, but that might be immature. Anyway if the internet is your income source you can't really leave those pages, or your art/music pages will die.
Last edited by stratkat at Jan 30, 2014,
Quote by sca.smith
Don't want cyberbullying? Switch off your damn computer then.

What is this, 2003?

What about cell phones? People sending you texts? Calling and harassing you?

It's not the medium's fault it's being misused.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by sca.smith
People need thicker skin when using the internet - that also goes for cyberbullying victims.

Don't want cyberbullying? Switch off your damn computer then. It's a form of bullying that you can actually stop, so you might as well make things easier for yourself.

Yeah, because turning off your computer totally makes you invulnerable to people bullying you
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jan 30, 2014,
Quote by deadsmileyface
Because the internet is full of people and most of these people are dumb.

fixed it
Gear:

Guitars:
BC Rich Warlock
Dean 88
ME682-In Progress
Amps:
Carvin SX300
Etc:
Clayton 1.0mm picks
Planet Waves cables.
Quote by sca.smith

Cyber bullying often crosses into "real" bullying. You can turn off your computer but those nasty comments on facebook aren't going to disappear. Everyone else still sees them. Everyone else still ridicules you.

For a high school student being cyber bullied they still have to see those same people they know are writing mean things about them when they go to school the next day. Kids will make fun of them in person for what's circulating around social networking sites.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Page 1 of 2