So, if anyone here is not familiar with Godspeed You Black Emperor's EP 'Slow Riot For New Zero Kanada', it looks like this.

Anyway, I'm trying to get a copy of that Hebrew text in plain black and white. Does anyone know how this can be done?
I found a very small resolution picture of it online which has what I want, but I need a far bigger version of it, and unfortunately my photoshop (and I assume it's doable in photoshop, everything seems to be...) skills are sub par.

So if anyone can help, that would be cool
Don't get a cheesy foreign character tattoo man.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Don't get a cheesy foreign character tattoo man.

While it's not for a tattoo, I'm assuming being Jewish and whatnot would be a little different in this case, eh?
I don't have Photoshop on this computer, but couldn't you just use the wand (after playing around with the tolerance level), select just the text, copy it to a new canvas and then just turn it black and white?
Quote by Jon777
Lasso tool or whatever it's called. Just be really meticulous about it.

Lasso is such a bitch. Wand is where it's at for lazy motherfuckers.
Link is broke.

Found a nice size image to try out myself however. It is doable if you take out the background using the magic wand or whatever you prefer.

Then you'll want to fill the text with your colour. There are probably better ways for it to be done as my results aren't great. Plus I did this in like 5 mins....

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

EDIT: If you have spots then just use the eraser tool to get them. If you have spots on the text then keep clicking the fill bucket till they're gone.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Last edited by Nero Galon at Jan 30, 2014,
Quote by tyler_j
While it's not for a tattoo, I'm assuming being Jewish and whatnot would be a little different in this case, eh?

Jews aren't aloud to get tattoos because they believe that their bodies are a temple to God and getting a tattoo is considered desecrating the temple.
Use illustrator to turn the image into vectors and then just kerp the writing vectors
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by DardySon
Jews aren't aloud to get tattoos because they believe that their bodies are a temple to God and getting a tattoo is considered desecrating the temple.

To an extent.
These days it more a case of "Don't do it, but hey, what do we care?"
Quote by Momentosis
Use illustrator to turn the image into vectors and then just kerp the writing vectors

He will probably know exactly what you mean
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Why the **** would you want that as a tattoo?
Another bible passage sure, but that?
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Quote by K'Nuckles
^ He's already said that it's not for a tattoo.

Well then
my bad
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.