Page 1 of 3
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2548669/Devout-Christian-mother-three-31-woman-Britain-DIE-cannabis-poisoning-smoking-joint-bed.html
A mother-of-three is believed to have become the first woman in Britain to die directly from cannabis poisoning.
Gemma Moss, a 31-year-old churchgoer, of Boscombe, in Bournemouth, Dorset, collapsed in bed after smoking a cannabis cigarette that led her to have moderate to high levels of the class B drug in her system.
Important points in bold

So now all of you godless hippies can shut up about how weed never hurt anyone

#prayforclark
what a lightweight

bet she whitied all over the place
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

You can die of it but you need like a pound in a half in one sitting or some extreme amount. So what 5 people ever managed to do that in the history of the world. That's like alcohol on a slow day.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by JustRooster

Damn. I'd have hit that.

...with the book of God for such an immoral sin?
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Quote by JustRooster

Damn. I'd have hit that.

What's stopping you?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by TheTee56
...with the book of God for such an immoral sin?

Yes, with my heroic, cyclopean, tubular book of wrathful 'God.'
>Had cannibis
>Had alcohol with it
>Had a heart attack

I think the heart attack is what killed her, but to be honest, I'm not a doctor.
You know you can die from a lot of things, but if you smoked or did drugs, whether or not it was the cause of your death, they'll want to and a lot of times will write it in just to raise psuedo-statistics.
Last edited by stratkat at Jan 30, 2014,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
What's stopping you?

That is so. Gross.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Carnivean
That is so. Gross.

Eh, when you're at it for a couple of minutes it kinda warms up from friction and your body heat and it's not even half bad.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JustRooster

Damn. I'd have hit that.

i assume you mean her giant chin with your fist in which case that's mean don't punch people D:

Quote by JustRooster

Damn. I'd have hit that.

And you'd have been at least the fourth to think that!

But damn, that's a mother-of-three? Not bad.
Quote by metaldud536
"Your mommy's dead cause of weed, kids."

well she is....
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by metaldud536
"Your mommy's dead cause of weed, kids."

I think I missed that episode of HIMYM...
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
M'kay. This is random but.. Isn't it spelled Hippies? I've seen people write hippys a million times now, and it really rubs me the wrong way. It is Hippie, right?
FUCK YOU ALL!

666 BLACK METAL HOLOCAUST!!!!!
Quote by Northernmight
M'kay. This is random but.. Isn't it spelled Hippies? I've seen people write hippys a million times now, and it really rubs me the wrong way. It is Hippie, right?

He's english, he's prone to misspelling things. Adding extra and extra 'u' where he wants, mixing up his 'r' and 'e...'
If you believe everything you read on the Daily Mail / The Sun

YOU GON HAVE A BAD TIME
Quote by DirtyMakik
Listen to this man, he's got Alex in his avatar, he knows his sh!t.

Quote by dubstar92
awesome avatar dude

Wow a signature
this is why you don't smoke mRijuana guys please think before you blow stink
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Carnivean
That is so. Gross.

Not like she got splattered by a train.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Not like she got splattered by a train.

Lol Jesus krice
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by JustRooster

Damn. I'd have hit that.

Judging from the picture, 7/10 would definitely bang (if she was still alive; i'm not interested in trying necrophilia).

EDIT:
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Eh, when you're at it for a couple of minutes it kinda warms up from friction and your body heat and it's not even half bad.

Must be good for you then. All those corpses on the cemeteries ready for the picking. It must be like opening a present every day for you. "What will i find inside of this grave...?"
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Last edited by Linkerman at Jan 30, 2014,
I can see a death happening this way. Pot jacks up your heart rate which could lead to a heart attack or whatevs. Then again if marijuanna gives you a heart attack you probably shouldn't watch a scary movie or run cuz that will also give you a heart attack.

Tl;dr She died of a shitty heart.
no sir away a papaya war is on
v
v
v
v
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Linkerman
Must be good for you then. All those corpses on the cemeteries ready for the picking. It must be like opening a present every day for you. "What will i find inside of this grave...?"

The mass-graves are the best ones. So many to pick from and you can always bring the ones you didn't get to try home if you remember to pack a garbage bag or two.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by stratkat
>Had cannibis
>Had alcohol with it
>Had a heart attack

I think the heart attack is what killed her, but to be honest, I'm not a doctor.
You know you can die from a lot of things, but if you smoked or did drugs, whether or not it was the cause of your death, they'll want to and a lot of times will write it in just to raise psuedo-statistics.

I agree. Basically you can't die from smoking marijuana. There has been no TRUE reports of people dying of a marijuana overdose.
Last edited by AwesomeOne3 at Jan 30, 2014,
Drugs don't kill people, people do.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
Drugs don't kill people, people do.

Guns don't kill people, nuh uh
I kill people, with guns
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by Trowzaa
what a lightweight

bet she whitied all over the place

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by stratkat
>Had cannibis
>Had alcohol with it
>Had a heart attack

meh, it's what caused it though. The alcoholic can die from liver failure or whatever but the alcohol is what caused the liver failure in the first place.

People's bodies react differently to different things
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
meh, it's what caused it though. The alcoholic can die from liver failure or whatever but the alcohol is what caused the liver failure in the first place.

People's bodies react differently to different things

Even if this is the case its still inaccurate to call it cannabis poisoning. The correct thing would be to say she died of a heart problems after ingesting cannabis.

But if she had smoked every night before bed without problems before I'm a little skeptical that half a joint was actually the cause of the heart problems.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by caeser1156
Even if this is the case its still inaccurate to call it cannabis poisoning. The correct thing would be to say she died of a heart problems after ingesting cannabis.

But if she had smoked every night before bed without problems before I'm a little skeptical that half a joint was actually the cause of the heart problems.

Yea, I'm not trying to be all "Oh the evils of WEED!!!" I just mean that you can look at the causes of why something was triggered, like the heart attack. But this report seems really dumb and stuff so I bet there was more to it.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Page 1 of 3