Hey all!

I'm having issues with a grip from an Alter Bridge song. I tried different ways of grabbing it, but nothing seems to work for me. Can anyone do this grip, take a picture and show it to me? Or at least say where u put each finger.

Grip attached to post

Ignore the white notes.

Thanks in advance!
Scones
Attachments:
fasffas.png
Last edited by svanenklink at Jan 30, 2014,
Just tried with my thumb on the 6th string. It seems to be the best solution i've found out so far.
I'm at work now, so I have no guitar with me. Just looking at the notes you've posted, I'd say the guitar is a half step flat, with the high E string dropped a step lower than the rest of the guitar. If you tune it down a half step the note on the low string would be an open note, the a# would be the second fret on the A string, and this chord would be an easier shape to grab. the high string may not actually need to be tuned down, as it's just doubling the note on the B string. If the song needs the low E drop tuned, you would just bar the low three strings on the second fret add the third fret on the B string and leave the G open.

Finding the right tuning can be a real pain sometimes.
I'm not sure, but i don't really think there is any alternative tuning to this song. The song plays in

C#5
A#4
F#4
C#4
F#3
C#3

Of course i can change the notes for just that one chord, but it would **** up everything else, and it would be a nightmare for me to rewrite the whole song.

Thanks anyway!