Are there any Rust players in UG forums?
If there are any, i have created a server and would like all the UG people out there to come and play there. I believe it can become a very fun enviroment.

Those who would like to come, or learn about any further information about the server can PM me or mail me.

You can connect via the console if you want(since its a pain to scroll and find the server)
Server IP is: 85.10.203.173:28065
net.connect 85.10.203.173:28065 (for those who don't know what to type)
Last edited by Aurora Borealis at Jan 30, 2014,
Nah, saw some gameplay videos and there's no way I'm dishing out 20$ for that.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
You should get it and join us here m8, it will definetly be worth your time and, well i think your money, its a great game and they are updating it every 3 days or so.
Quote by macashmack
It looks like mine craft

Shitty unfinished Minecraft, no less.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Never heard of it.

Looked on youtube and it looks like yet another Minecraft inspired survival game except it's got naked guys and guns.

Defo not playing.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
I already own minecraft. I can make a much better version of rust with mods for it if I wanted to.
Quote by captaincrunk
it's trash and a scam, they're never going to finish it

Woa, you just described 99.9% of "early access" alphas.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Isn't it made by Garry (the one who made Garry's Mod) which is the primary reason it's popular.
Quote by behind_you
Last I heard the game was riddled with hackers and racist 12 year olds

Evidence supporting my claim.
Quote by Aurora Borealis
You should get it and join us here m8, it will definetly be worth your time and, well i think your money, its a great game and they are updating it every 3 days or so.

Ye, the thing is, money's something I don't have a lot off so I just leech off of Steam sales and games bellow 5€ like the human parasite that I am. Maybe if it goes 75% one day but I doubt it will since it's still early access.

I'd fucking love to get me some DayZ action, tho.

Quote by behind_you
Last I heard the game was riddled with hackers and racist 12 year olds

You talking about any specific game or just in general?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Jan 31, 2014,
No because I've already bought starbound and dayz on early access and there is no ****ing way I'm buying a third risky game, especially when there's so many ****wits wanting mouse accel to stay in dayz and all these things to **** with input so people who can aim consistently can't.

Now considering rust is going to be full of 13 year olds with opinions even worse than that, I'm actually really quite ok not playing thx
Quote by zomgguitarz1234
Isn't it made by Garry (the one who made Garry's Mod) which is the primary reason it's popular..

Yep, no one would probably give it a shit if it wasn't Garry
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect