Page 1 of 3
thank god
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Axelfox
Dafuq is a rim band?

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
They;re better at least than most of the shit out there on the radio nowadays
Quote by Axelfox
I remember when i could hear their music on the radio and tv

You mean yesterday on KDAD and Vh1 Classic?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
i thoroughly enjoy the crue
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
#axelthread
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
#axelthread

I was going to post exactly that.

Also:
Quote by Axelfox
I remember when i could hear their music on the radio and tv

#axelpost

OT: I don't really care.
Quote by Axelfox
The 80's and early 90's

This song is at least nice

That song is not nice at all.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
That song is not nice at all.

Compared to the rap song at least.
Rap is the greatest music of all time. I've taken a harmony class at college and that's what I learned.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Axelfox
Makes my ears bleed,they call that shit music?

that is indeed what they call shit music
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by BladeSlinger
Rap is the greatest music of all time. I've taken a harmony class at college and that's what I learned.

You can't spell rap without cRap
Quote by Axelfox

I hate to be that guy, Axel, but you can.
Have you ever taken a moment to think about all the people that like rap music that you're offending with that childish garbage, axel?

It seems as though it is perfectly fine for you to insult other's musical preferences, but seem to have a very hard time allowing anyone to insult music that you like.

You sir, are a hypocrite. I say good day.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I would rather listen to Fuckin' Problems than Home Sweet Home any day. There are definitely Motley Crue songs I prefer over that song, but you picked a horrible one to compare it to. Home Sweet Home is so cheesy that just listening to it gives me digestive problems.
Quote by Axelfox

Rap's better than metal which derives from classical music which makes metal so amazing etc
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Axelfox

I think you mean you can't spell crap without rap.

You also can't spell beliefs without lie. Dave Mustaine taught me that.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by LostLegion
And how is Eminem worse than Motley Crue?

To be fair it's pretty equal. Both make music for poor white trash.
Quote by bradulator

Eminem's for white suburban kids who don't listen to any other rap and post 2Pac and Bob Marley quotes on their facebook. Gosh
Mötley Crüe had a few good songs like Kickstart My Heart, Home Sweet Home, Girls Girls Girls and Dr. Feelgood.
Quote by LostLegion
Eminem's for white suburban kids who don't listen to any other rap and post 2Pac and Bob Marley quotes on their facebook. Gosh

and poor white trash
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by bradulator

White trash?

Most metalheads i have heard are IT guys at corporations who run the computers.
Quote by LostLegion

more like poor irish trash who eat potatoes for dinner
So massive nerds? lol
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I would be upset, but then again Vince is such a shit singer, and even worse live, that I couldn't really give a shit.
Quote by Axelfox
White trash?

Most metalheads i have heard are loners.

fixed

Quote by bradulator
more like poor irish trash who eat potatoes for dinner

i had pasta for dinner
Page 1 of 3