I watch his vids sometimes but he's pretty annoying
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
he only gave Modern Vampires of the City a 7/10 because he's a cunty shaved head little freak
Don't care much for his reviews but I like the other videos that he does with his thoughts on music-related stuff.

He's a bit pretentious though. That whole "internet's busiest music nerd" thing is cringey as hell and that character he does isn't funny. Also, those vocal/video effects he does sometimes...

EDIT: ^For the record, I also don't really care very much about new music (even though I may be starting to care a bit more). So maybe that's part of the reason I don't care about the reviews.
Last edited by sickman411 at Jan 30, 2014,
I don't like him. His reviews are alright, but really predictable. His voice is annoying, I don't like the way he talks, he's really pretentious, and super arrogant.

Plus, if I want to know what an album sounds like, I'll listen to it, and not listen to someone else talking about it
He's great. I find a ton of great shit from him and he's super friendly and genuine and the exact opposite of pretentious even though he totally could be. I only agree like half the time but whatever I like him

Quote by bradulator
he only gave Modern Vampires of the City a 7/10 because he's a cunty shaved head little freak

a 7/10 is just barely below "loved" for him though
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Jan 30, 2014,
Quote by sickman411
Guy who reviews new albums/singles on Youtube.

That's funny because in the time that you watch his video you could have listened to the song and form your own opinion,
Quote by Extra Ordinary
That's funny because in the time that you watch his video you could have listened to the song and form your own opinion,

People who watch Anthony Fantano videos usually can't form their own opinions on things
Quote by Extra Ordinary

He does mostly albums though. Also, the name "Fantano" is really annoying in an American accent.
Quote by Extra Ordinary

He very rarely does singles. In most cases it's pretty obscure stuff and he helps 'em out big time if he likes them enough. He's a big part of why Death Grips are where they are now.

Edit: Wow you guys are really hateful for no reason

edit: and usually the track videos are just like "yo this exists check it out"
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Jan 30, 2014,
He's not funny and is kind of in his own butt, but I like hearing other people's opinions on music and stuff so I watch his videos on occasion
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Baby Joel

Plus, if I want to know what an album sounds like, I'll listen to it, and not listen to someone else talking about it

of course this is the best way to do it.

but still, you're all acting like the guy invented album reviews.

(he didn't.)
Doesn't gg have a massive hard on for the guy?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
eh.. i think he can be pretty funny sometimes

it's also nice to get some input on special albums/tracks, could be stuff i didn't think of myself
usually i find myself disagreeing with him tho
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
Quote by sickman411

He's a bit pretentious though. That whole "internet's busiest music nerd" thing is cringey as hell and that character he does isn't funny. Also, those vocal/video effects he does sometimes...

^This. I don't mind watching his reviews now and then and I've found a few cool albums through them, but he does seem like a bit of a twat; although that is a problem most critics have.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis; you can't trust people."
If you're gonna be a reviewer you have to believe you have good taste and really have an insight into music. Whether you do or not, it's hard to kind of self-affirm that and not come across as a dick.

He does a decent job toning the dickishness down
imma agree with danny brown re fantano. like when he gives his opinion on rap and shit, he dont **** around - he always backs his opinions up and its usually pretty sound
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
watch this and tell me he's not a swell fella

not a swell fella
I watch some of his videos, although I honestly don't bother with many since I don't actually listen to very much of the new music coming out these days. While I do seriously disagree with him sometimes, I still enjoy his reviews and I think he does what he does well.
Music is too heavily subjective for me to be interested in music reviews/reviewers, so I always stay away from music reviews. The only reviews I've ever really taken interest in are game reviews since they give me a preview of what I'm getting into before I play a game or buy one.
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
I've watched a few reviews, mostly of albums I've already listened to just to see what he said. he seems pretty cool but like others have said, I'd rather go listen to a new album instead of his review
Yeah I like him, he seems really eager and genuine which is nice. Don't always agree with him but I think it's clear his opinions are pretty considered.

Top lad, would watch again.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?