Hi guys,

I have decided that I will get one of these 4 guitars as they are all pretty similar in price and all seem to get good feedback...

I play mostly fingerstyle and bluesy stuff and also some other stuff so which guitar has the best well rounded, smooth, rich tone? Also, which has the thinnest neck profile? And if any owners could give feedback that would be great!

I know I should try them out but where I live doesn't have many good places near it so I am trying to see which I should primarily focus on to try and find a place to try it

Thanks a lot
Laney VH100R, Randall KH 4x12 cab, Harley Benton G212V, ESP LTD EC-1000, Jackson Demmelition King V, LTD KH-602, Tanglewood TW170, LTD EX-50, Squire Strat, Zakk Wylde wah, EHX Small Clone, Blackstar HT-5H
Not much more I can say. They are all good guitars - which you pick is up to you. You really should play each - for as long as you can - then decide which of them plays and sounds best to you: specification and price are not reliable guides, believe me!

BTW, the Crafter GAE8 is an electro-acoustic with nice LR Baggs electronics (IIRC you did say earlier that you didn't want an E/A) but it's probably the one I'd go for out of the bunch.

OTOH the Crafter TO35 is nice too . . . . . .

. . . . you could buy them both for your £600 budget

PS. TTBOMK and FWIW, Crafter is the only one in the list that makes and sells their own instruments (in their South Korea factory) - the others commission their instruments in other (I think, Chinese) factories.
Last edited by Garthman at Jan 31, 2014,
Ah right well that's a plus for the crafter.
Laney VH100R, Randall KH 4x12 cab, Harley Benton G212V, ESP LTD EC-1000, Jackson Demmelition King V, LTD KH-602, Tanglewood TW170, LTD EX-50, Squire Strat, Zakk Wylde wah, EHX Small Clone, Blackstar HT-5H