Page 1 of 2
Just saw this when I was browsing the latest MMA news over at bloodyelbow.com

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/1/30/5363202/george-zimmerman-agrees-to-celebrity-boxing-match-march-1st

Quote by Bloody Elbow
From the tales of the bizarre and unexpected comes yet another story involving George Zimmerman, the 30-year-old man found not guilty of murdering 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Florida, and who has otherwise had his name plastered on some form of news media since this controversial and racially charged case went to trial. This latest piece has absolutely nothing to do with crime and everything to do with the world of combat sports. Zimmerman will take part in a "celebrity" boxing match on March 1st against an opponent TBD.

Now apparently the source for this is the ever reliable TMZ, but if this turns out to be legit.... what the fuck?

Only positive I see from it is the potential for Zimmerman to get the shit beaten out of him.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I don't blame Zimmerman for stacking that $$$$$
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Kill kids

Become famous
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Baby Joel
Isn't it great how you get rich and become a celebrity for killing people.

'Muika. Long live the dream.
Not on the Zimmerman hating bandwagon, but considering his performance in recent fights, he's going to get his fucking ass kicked.
Quote by JackalUK
His opponent should be Velasquez.

Now that's a match I'd pay to see!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
EDIT: Naw, should be somebody black. Poetic justice and all.

Who do we nominate to fight him?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Jan 31, 2014,
His opponent should be a black kid who isn't even fighting back.

Sorry, I've been practicing hitting nails on the head as hard as I can.
Quote by snipelfritz

kimbo slice or chris rock
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Jan 31, 2014,
Justin Bieber
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by snipelfritz

Samuel L Jackson.
Gear:

Guitars:
BC Rich Warlock
Dean 88
ME682-In Progress
Amps:
Carvin SX300
Etc:
Clayton 1.0mm picks
Planet Waves cables.
Quote by Baby Joel
Isn't it great how you get rich and become a celebrity for killing people.

The ironic thing is that his celebrity status is almost entirely constructed and supported by people crying about the Trayvon Martin trial.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Last time around he got his ass kicked by a 17yo kid despite a 20 pounds advantage, right?

This could be interesting

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I like how his entire defense was based on being a cowering pussy who had no other choice but to shoot the big bad skinny black kid in the chest, but boxing has always been a hobby?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Hopefully his opponent comes armed. Wouldn't want to get into a fight without a gun to shoot Zimmy if he starts to gain the edge on you.
I nominate myself. I'd love to kick that guy's ass.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by StewieSwan
The ironic thing is that his celebrity status is almost entirely constructed and supported by people crying about the Trayvon Martin trial.

haha
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Rossenrot
Not on the Zimmerman hating bandwagon, but considering his performance in recent fights, he's going to get his fucking ass kicked.

he'll probably just shoot his opponent after following them around outside the arena and say he thought they had skittles
I recall George Zimmerman taking MMA lessons before the Trayvon Martin incident and during the whole ordeal they interviewed his coach and his coach called him one of the most inept fighters he's ever taught. So this should be good.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Say what you want, but GZ is pretty damn smart to do this, lol. With all of the debt that he owes from the case, and his case against NBC pending still, he's gotta make some money SOME way.

If he was smart, or the company that does the celebrity boxing has ANY kind of brains, they're going to try and get a fairly young black celebrity to be his opponent.

Can you imagine the amount of viewers willing to tune in to see that?

Regardless if he will have an advantage or not on this person, he would be an idiot to NOT allow himself to get KO'd in spectacular fashion. It would make the vast majority of people ecstatically happy, the young black celebrity gets a boat load of good press and a ton of new twitter followers, and GZ gets a big fat paycheck for the end result.
The Game took him up on it. He's 6'5" and dtf (down to fight). It will never happen.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Oh i can imagine the memes this will make.
Whats goes around must come down
At first I thought you meant Celebrity Deathmatch, as in the claymation show that aired in the late 90s.

Then I realized you didn't and become double sad.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Just imagine how angry people would be if Zimmerman wins.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by bdof
If he was smart, or the company that does the celebrity boxing has ANY kind of brains, they're going to try and get a fairly young black celebrity to be his opponent.

Chris Brown.

Battle of the century. Kid killer vs woman beater
Quote by bdof
It would make the vast majority of people ecstatically happy, the young black celebrity gets a boat load of good press and a ton of new twitter followers, and GZ gets a big fat paycheck for the end result.

He better hope he doesn't get hurt too badly or he's going to have a big fat medical bill to add to his expenses.
Page 1 of 2