This one of two Parker Dragon/Maxxflys with these specs. The other belongs to someones kid that works at Parker.

Anyways, just like my 7 string, quality is off the charts and IMO, Parker makes one of the best guitars money can buy.

Tonally it sounds a bit more refined than the parker 7 I have and definitely brighter but not in a bad way. It weights 4-5 lbs TOPS and is ultra comfy!

Anyways, pics:

Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
That's beautiful! It just looks so clean, I'd be afraid to touch it. Just make sure you add bleach when you wash it
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Charvel So Cal Pro Mod, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
sweet, as usual
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
That last picture is just evil.

HNGD!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
hmm nice. but why only 1 pup?
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
Neat! Very understated, but classy! HNGD! Enjoy the hell out of it!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by Delboyuk_01
Another Parker NGD, have you become addicted to buying Parker's by any chance lol. Nice guitar BTW.

Yeah, I'm probably going to sell off everything that isn't a Parker or Blackmachine soon.

Some more pics:

Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
Nice guitar!!! I had a few parkers a few years ago but they were entry level ones made in Korea. I've ALWAYS wanted a Fly since they very first came out(I guess that would be considered a mojo now?)

People always say they are ugly but I think they are some of the coolest looking guitars ever. And they are always very high quality and have a feel unlike any other guitar.

Do you have any pics of your other parkers?
Quote by Smigzy
Nice guitar!!! I had a few parkers a few years ago but they were entry level ones made in Korea. I've ALWAYS wanted a Fly since they very first came out(I guess that would be considered a mojo now?)

People always say they are ugly but I think they are some of the coolest looking guitars ever. And they are always very high quality and have a feel unlike any other guitar.

Do you have any pics of your other parkers?

Yup.

Here's a pic of my 7:

and a 6 string maxxfly DF824:

Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
Quote by Smigzy

I'm with you, bro- I have loved every Parker I've touched.

Unfortunately, I have had enough $$$ available when touching one.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Sexy. HNGD!
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.