Hey was sup guys! (and girls)! I'm a singer/songwriter I was looking for a new gadget to give my music an edge? I know loop pedals but thats kinda Ed Sheeran and other artists thing. Any ideas!?!?
Much love
Quote by angusfan16
Whammy bar

Did you know you can whammy, without a whammy bar?
It's true, there's a lad giving lessons on youtube.
A new banana
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Quote by UltimateGuizar
Did you know you can whammy, without a whammy bar?
It's true, there's a lad giving lessons on youtube.

I can't seem to whammy below the 10th fret or above the 13th or it's too hard for me, any tips?
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I can't seem to whammy below the 10th fret or above the 13th or it's too hard for me, any tips?

You're doing it all wrong. Use the 12th fret...... man.
and the 6th string, always the 6th string.

Should....... should we post the lesson, you know, in case somebody didn't see it?
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Jan 31, 2014,
2 turntables and a microphone
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
As long as it has a pickup of some sort, whether it be magnetic or piezo. It's really easy to install one if it doesn't have one already.

If it is strictly acoustic, there's really not much that gadgets can do for you. You could get a talk-box for singing, which can be cool.
Quote by Baby Joel
As long as it has a pickup of some sort, whether it be magnetic or piezo. It's really easy to install one if it doesn't have one already.

If it is strictly acoustic, there's really not much that gadgets can do for you. You could get a talk-box for singing, which can be cool.

Um its a electro acoustic bud.
Quote by Baby Joel
Then any guitar pedal will work with it.

i use the loop pedal but I'm looking for something i can give my misc an edge with, doesn't have to be pedal bud, any ideas?
Incorporate lots of sound fx from kung fu movies. Like when they punch or slap people, or cry out as they flying jump kick. Just insert those in place of words here and there in your lyrics.

What do you guys sing about? It could go something like

Baby, you make me *WHAPA*
When *HWAAAAAAAA!* I can't *CRASH* *GONG*
My heart *OOF!* *WHAP*WHAP*
Listen. I'm sorry.
Quote by vilk
Incorporate lots of sound fx from kung fu movies. Like when they punch or slap people, or cry out as they flying jump kick. Just insert those in place of words here and there in your lyrics.

What do you guys sing about? It could go something like

Baby, you make me *WHAPA*
When *HWAAAAAAAA!* I can't *CRASH* *GONG*
My heart *OOF!* *WHAP*WHAP*

LOOOOOOOOOL! YOU JOKER! HAHAHAH
defo give this one a go
Quote by captainsnazz
macbook pro hmu if u agre

Na m8 he needs a full desktop tower with as many blue lights as possible but still hyu

Also

Have you all noticed how he says bud a lot?

Clark83 multi confirmed.
How about a fog machine?
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by tala.kaleem
thanks guys! i use an acoustic guitar, would a wah-wah pedal work?

Get an electric guitar, grandpa.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by mystical_1
How about 4 or 5 fog machine?

ftfy
Listen. I'm sorry.
feed your guitar into 10 reverb units, into tremolo and then loop it. guaranteed to stand out
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ