It's stuck in my head, and I can't recall the lyrics so it's impossible for me to find it through google. Help me out, pit!
I attached a GP5 file of the chorus where the lead track is supposed to resemble the vocal line. It's a kind of modern (though I think it was popular around 8 year ago) rock/pop song with female vocals that could remind you of a mix between Pink and Amy Lee. The guitars have a heavy distorted sound if I remember correctly, and very likely to be downtuned.
Now, can you identify it? Thanks in advance.

EDIT:
Turns out it was Lambretta - Bimbo. All credit goes to skwoa0.
Attachments:
What song is this GP5.gp5
Last edited by JB95 at Jan 31, 2014,
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Blood on the Dance Floor.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Metallicah, did you just try to kill me?
skwoa0, you're the best.

Surprised by how accurately I transcribed it (disregarding that it was a tone too low in my tab) when I haven't heared the song in years.
Dude, that song is, like, psycho girl anthem or something.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
@Krieger91:
Yeah, but the melody in the chorus has been stuck in my head for far too long and annoyed me with that I couldn't remember the title. Now that I got to know what song it was it will most likely stop bothering me soon.
Quote by JB95
@Krieger91:
Yeah, but the melody in the chorus has been stuck in my head for far too long and annoyed me with that I couldn't remember the title. Now that I got to know what song it was it will most likely stop bothering me soon.

Yeah I know the feeling!
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Shazam won't recognize anything but the actual recording of the song.

And the singer has a teardrop tattoo? What a badass.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by caeser1156
Shazam won't recognize anything but the actual recording of the song.

I didn't know it wasn't the recording, I didn't care enough to listen to the song.

Sorry TS, I am 2cool4u
banned
Quote by ichiefG13
Detachable penis by king missle

i love this song so much
i don't know why i feel so dry