I have a Marshall Class 5 and a Les Paul. What pedal for nomore than $100 would let me get the rectifier tone. I really liked the Tube Lead Dual Rectifier Head on Amplitube3 but it doesn't do so hot for harmonics and seems a bit weak. I have a Digitech Tl-2 and a few overdrives, but the TL-2 is a bitch to get a good treble and mid tone out of. It seems too bright.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
I told myself I wasn't going to suggest anymore AMT legend pedals....

Amt R1 is probably your best bet, a triple wreck is out of your budget. You could also look into the tech 21 us steel. There's a joyous clone of that one very cheap.
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
what clone? And like I said, I have the TL-2 but it doesn't metal to me. More hard rock.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Last edited by lespaul#1 at Jan 31, 2014,
Quote by tas38
Amt R1 is probably your best bet, a triple wreck is out of your budget. You could also look into the tech 21 us steel. There's a joyous clone of that one very cheap.

The Joyo clone doesn’t have an option for disabling cabinet simulation, so it’s not a good option for use through another amp.
So could you give the pros and cons of each? I found the Tech 21 for $90 but I'd like to spend less.
Quote by chip46
Set the tl2 with te gain low and have a lower gain overdrive in front of it with the gain low and level high. Overdrive > tl2 > amp
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
I'll try that one when I get home. But in the event of me not liking that keep going with suggestions.
Quote by chip46