Ok Pit,

So I recently moved towns about two months ago for work and a relationship I was in.

Unfortunately the relationship ended, and I've been trying to find ways to combat the loads of spare time I now have, and I think I need to expand my social circle a bit.

Some things to know about me:

1. I'm normally a pretty quiet person, don't drink very often and so on
2. I don't play sports, I just don't find the interest in it
3. My circle of friends has always been pretty small, and all my good friends now live a long way away from me

So, can anyone suggest some different ways where I can get out there and meet some new friends?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I'll be your friend :3
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I'll be your friend :3

I knew this thread would be a good idea!
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
when all my friends went away to school years ago, i just made friends with the people at my job and then expanded through them to their friends.
Use Google+. I hear you can create lots of circles.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by vilk
Go to a bar you weird ass homo

I should explain.....the suburb I live in is predominantly highly violent, and non-english speaking......going to a bar alone is akin to signing your own death warrant
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
No wonder you have no friends, racist. You could always go drinking in the city then.
Listen. I'm sorry.
Quote by vilk
No wonder you have no friends, racist. You could always go drinking in the city then.

Oh, I'm not a racist, what I mean by my comment is the obvious language barrier to when it comes to meeting people, if I could speak Arabic or Indian I'd definitely give it a shot.

City's alright, but refer to my first post.....I'm not a big drinker.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
If you don't drink you can't make friends.

Join some church group or ******ed ****ing thing like that.
Listen. I'm sorry.
Quote by metal4eva_22
You should move to somewhere that isn't gay.

I have seriously considered that, but unfortunately, I need to get some stability with work before I move again. My contract at my current job ends at the end of April, and after that I get transferred, not sure to where at this stage, otherwise I would have moved a while ago.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Suck up to and befriend the guy who manages your contract. Let him know that you want to move to British Columbia or where ever else your ass wants. Have a better life at the end of April. Stop caring about the shithole you currently find yourself in.