i'm using ernie ball earthwood light . it sounds great but reviews says that it will lose it's sound after 2 weeks . should i buy another brand ? or changing the thickness of strings.
they say that D'addario EXP and martin sounds great too. or just stay with erie ball earthwood? budget = $10 , another one . i'm looking foward to buy a acoustic guitar pickup. what model should i choose budget = $20
Do you like the sound and the feel of your strings?
Well if you do then **** reviews, you're the one playing and you're the one paying so they gotta be right for you, not for some reviewer on the internet.

You may wanna change the brand and the gauge if you wanted to, respectively, try something new, maybe cheaper, and change the tension of the strings to make it lighter or heavier to your taste.

As for the pickup, $20 will get you no good.
The only things I can think of for that kinda money are reeeeeally cheap chinese stuff found while wondering on wtfaccessories.com and websites like that, for example the Daphon SY1 and the SY60, but you may wanna save up a bit more and get some fishman or EMG or whatever piezo saddles or actual pickups.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
yea **** the reviews , i love this strings . should i apply any oil on my strings?
Try it and see if you like it.
You do, you keep putting oil on them.
You don't you stop putting oil on them.

It's as simple as that :P
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.