Song 5
3 18%
Song 6
1 6%
Song 7
2 12%
Voters: 17.
Hey there

Sometimes, one must ask THE question. What is love? Never gonna give you up, but baby don't hurt me. Don't hurt me. No more. And that is as close as we get to the meaning of life.

The objective of this thread is to vote on the song you like the most, but remember: don't base your vote on the quality of the recording, base it on the content.

Here they are:

1 - "Actions Speak Louder" (chev311e)

2 - "Headache Inducing Song" (manualex)

3 - "Mirrors" (FoOltz)

4 - "Cuack" (nico_9550)

5 - "sometimes it's like doing hard drugs" (Faux)

6 - "Tangerine" (ehbacon)

7 - "Fly Away" (Joshua1207)

------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's last week's most voted song, from Skinny91, "Careful"!
------------------------------------------------------------------

If you too want to become a better songwriter/gigolo consider joining our group (http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/mozartfactory/), all the info you need to join this weekly "contest" is there.

The votes will be counted this Monday, at around 9AM GMT. The winner of this week's voting will become a mod in our group.

------------------
Wow. Cuteness overload.

Check out last week's thread here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1631506

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: The voting is over! This week's winner is FoOltz with the song "Mirrors" with 5 votes!
(He'll be a mod on our group, until the next voting)

With 3 votes each, "Actions Speak Louder" by chev311e and "sometimes it's like doing hard drugs" by Faux!
Finally with 2 votes each, "Cuack" by nico_9550 and "Fly Away" by Joshua1207!

Thank you all for voting (and participating)!
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Feb 3, 2014,
Loving chev311e's track, good stuff.
Spiraling Up Through the Crack in the Sky...

...Leaving Material World Behind...

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp
I vote for the last track because the the puppy is super cute and I CBA to read any further.
^what?
I'm going to listen to the songs in a while. And I'll probably put out the compilation album today. Also, Skinny removed his track from last week so there's no real point in the link being there.
I went with ehbacon's. Really liked Josh's too though.

Also:

Quote by Skinny91
Loving chev311e's track, good stuff.

Quote by nico_9550
I voted for Chev311e's track, it was great

Thanks guys!
Yeah I've always felt bad for never listening to these and will do so soon
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
FoOltz takes my vote, ehbacon being a close second. Also, manualex's was quite... um... headache inducing avant-garde.
Last edited by sickman411 at Feb 1, 2014,
wtf? Someone has voted for my song and favourited it on soundcloud? I'm voting for cuack
Quote by KingDime666
It's dubstep minor in E.

Quote by steve_muse
I bet I'm gunna love Revolt #plottwist
Quote by Faux
Hey I voted for you! Cheers mate!

Cheers!

Quote by sickman411
FoOltz takes my vote

Thanks!
Quote by manualex
wtf? Someone has voted for my song and favourited it on soundcloud? I'm voting for cuack

Thanks man

How were you doing that sound?
Remember when I said:
Quote by sickman411
And I'll probably put out the compilation album today.

I have.
Quote by nico_9550
Thanks man

How were you doing that sound?

Well I arived at my place and I saw a paper that said that there was a broken pipe that needed repairment so they had to shut it down. The ta´p of my bathroom is broken and started to make a sound. And I started to play with the hole and made several differences.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVDwqNe1AXw

I wanted to use a portion of the recording to make a track like that one(the inspiration but only realized afterwards) but wasn't possible as I don't own a electric guitar to make what I wanted to do. I got sicker afterwards but am ok at the moment.
Quote by KingDime666
It's dubstep minor in E.

Quote by steve_muse
I bet I'm gunna love Revolt #plottwist
Chev, your 3. string and singing were a bit flat, but it was a pleasant easy listen for the instrumental parts mostly. I'd put more time in making sure the instruments are tuned best they can be, though - an easy job but a major difference.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
^Recording/performance quality isn't the main focus of this anyway. Chev's voice has improved since the beginning of the songwriting game actually. Dat confidence.
Quote by sickman411
^Recording/performance quality isn't the main focus of this anyway. Chev's voice has improved since the beginning of the songwriting game actually. Dat confidence.

Thanks man.

Quote by Guodlca
Chev, your 3. string and singing were a bit flat, but it was a pleasant easy listen for the instrumental parts mostly. I'd put more time in making sure the instruments are tuned best they can be, though - an easy job but a major difference.

Thanks, I definitely appreciate the advice. Usually I record these songs really fast without paying attention to the tuning. But yea, still working on my voice.
Last edited by chev311e at Feb 1, 2014,
Quote by Guodlca

Nice to see some feedback!

Quote by guitarxo
voted

btw I've seen that puppy video before I demand another

Fine :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P2ewVviUh8

This is the jingle bell song.

I don't know why you didn't like the puppy video, but I assure you the jingle bell song cheers everyone. Jingle Bells.
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Feb 2, 2014,