Page 1 of 2
Never listened to it
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I want greenday to do a dookie tour
That would be so cool
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Weird to know it's that old. I've been listening to dookie forever.

Quote by MakinLattes
I don't have the time to listen to him whine.

Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Its obvious that most of you people were in diapers (and maybe still are) when this was album was BIG.

HAPPY 20TH!

oh how time flies....
Last edited by morbidguitar at Feb 1, 2014,
Quote by MakinLattes
I don't have the time to listen to him whine.

But you have time to post useless comments? Your choice.
i'm not growing up, i'm just burning out
i don't know why i feel so dry
I must have been 6 when this came out then. Never listened to it though. I dont really like Green Day, it's cool though knowing they've been around so long.
STಠ_ಠ
A lot of green day songs were the first ones I learned on guitar. I own every album including foxboro hottubs. But I'm missing maybe 2-3 from lookout records. I only have kerplunk and 1039.... from them. I refuse to buy anything they release under the name green day after american idiot.
Quote by morbidguitar

I guess you could say that I am one of those melodramatic fools, neurotic to the bone, no doubt about it.
So I am a year and 5 months older than dookie... cool or not so cool.
Quote by KingDime666
It's dubstep minor in E.

Quote by steve_muse
I bet I'm gunna love Revolt #plottwist
Quote by MakinLattes
I guess you could say that I am one of those melodramatic fools, neurotic to the bone, no doubt about it.

Sometimes I give myself the creeps.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
One of the most important albums over the last 20 years.

A shame what they have transformed themselves into, however, give them credit. It seems like they do what they want to do.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
kinda weird to know that ive been listening to green day for right around half my life. shame im not big on their last five or so albums.
Looks like it's time to Nuke the bridge we torched 2000 times before.
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Last edited by KerNeL_KLuTcH at Feb 1, 2014,
Quote by morbidguitar

lol didn't catch the lyric reference? I'm not even a Green Day fan and I caught it, it's from Basket Case right? Unless you are also referring to a Green Day lyric, and I don't know it, which is possible. If that's the case I apologize.
I remember when dookie came out. i was negative three. good times. good times.
it's an awesome record, and if you don't like it then there is something physically and mentally wrong with you.
Quote by dan3siko
it's an awesome record, and if you don't like it then there is something physically and mentally wrong with you.

lol if anything i think you've gotta have physical and mental ailments to enjoy it fully

I've never been a huge Green Day fan but the more I listen, the more I like them. I'm listening through all of Dookie and I'm realizing what a great and influential album it was. My friends went through big Green Day phases but I never did.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I've never been a huge Green Day fan but the more I listen, the more I like them. I'm listening through all of Dookie and I'm realizing what a great and influential album it was. My friends went through big Green Day phases but I never did.

Big time except for different bands. I was obsessed with Green Day during the Insomniac-Nimrod era. After becoming an elitist thrash metal nothing in high school, I decided to look back and all the good albums that were so hyped in the late 1990's- early 2000's were justifiably hyped.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Dookie is really just a great album
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
It pisses me off when dem youngsters take you for a r3tard when they find out you once listened to Green Day

For most people my age and older Green Day was considered an ok band at worst. You were more likely to hate the Offspring or all those Smash Mouth-like bands from California that came around about that time (Lit, Bowling For Soup, etc.)

In fact, the Green Day attitude towards the scene that spawned them (those people held a major grudge against this band for signing to a major label after a bunch of years) was a big part of what made them cool -> they were never a real punk band to begin with, nor did they pretend to be. Just three dudes with bad haircuts (the acne level was off the charts), playing catchy pop punk songs. For a band that got so big so fast there just seemed to be nothing pretentious about them

And yeah, I can't stand the new shit either but it ain't my fault that you teenage f*ckers weren't around before good ol' Billy Joe started wearing mascara and throwing hissy fits on stage

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Last edited by shwilly at Feb 1, 2014,
>Greenday
>Enjoy it

lol jk

but seriously
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Love it or hate it, American Idiot will be ten this year. Now, how much time has gone by?
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Quote by joestrat5000
Love it or hate it, American Idiot will be ten this year. Now, how much time has gone by?

American Idiot is 20 today
Page 1 of 2