I've been really keen on PRS guitars in the last year or so and I found this one online a while back. Can't imagine how I missed it but I went to Anderton's today and tried it and its just absolutely perfect!

It RRPs at the shop for £649 but I managed to get the price down to £609 with some strings thrown in. Due to their triple loyatly points weekend, I got some Schaller strap locks as well for free. Not buying a new guitar without making sure it won't come in contact with the floor at speed

Apart from the guys who built the thing and the guy in the shop who set it up, I was the only person to play it. It had been delivered yesterday and I was in the shop early today and it had literally just come out of their quality control.

I came in with intentions of trying it but not necessarily buying it but I was so blown away by how amazing it felt that I did buy it.

Like all new guitars, it needed some adjusting to how I wanted it and because this is my first guitar with a trem, it was all new to me but this trem makes it so easy to adjust the intonation and action and it feels really smooth. It also needed some cleaning as the guys in the shop hadn't had a chance. As soon as I got it home, I cleaned it up, took off the spaghetti 9's and put on some 10-52s and adjusted all the action and intonation and it is now the best guitar I have ever played.

It can do super nice cleans on both bridge and neck positions but it can also be really dirty and fat on the distortion. The notes sustain really well and it does a great job at staying in tune. The strings are still wearing in so it doesn't always stay perfect when the trem is used but considering theres no locking nut, it does well.

The neck is wide and thin. Not as thin as some other guitars but thinner than my LP and the wideness is something I've been wanting on a neck in ages due to my not so skinny fingers, especially when finger picking notes. Theres a few very small imperfections on the neck but I only really notice them if I'm actively looking for them.

One thing that is not so good (as a personal thing for me) is that the lowest the strings can go without buzz isn't as low as I hoped. I'm used to having it quite close to the fretboard but in all honesty, after playing it for a number of hours today, I have become used to it and I don't notice it anymore.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Last edited by leony03 at Feb 1, 2014,
Huzzah! Nice score.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Thanks I'm not someone that really thought about buying a signature guitar but for how well it plays, you wouldn't think it cost that low of a price considering its got Mark Tremonti's name on it which normally escalates the price.

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Always wanted one of these or a custom 24 SE.

Lovely guitar dude!
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Lovely
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Nuclear Gonorreah Daisy.

New Gear (or Guitar) Day.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Nuclear Gonorreah Daisy.

New Gear (or Guitar) Day.

you not funny lol
Thanks guys! Great to see people share their love for these It plays like an absolute dream, I struggle to put it down since I've got it which I haven't done with guitar for a long time

Quote by angusfan16
That's it. PRS GAS attack. I'm going to hide in a porta-potty until it blows over.

Nice score man! Big PRS and Tremonti fan here, and that looks sweet. Enjoy!

Also, can I just say how much I love your avatar always nice to meet someone who enjoys Who.