Page 1 of 2
User Notice
This post has been redacted by the KGB forum police, for breach of policy. Any attempt to repeat the post will result in severe punishment on the grounds of defamation. Users are reminded that fedoras, while seen as fashionable by some neck-bearded fascist pigs Americans, are enemy paraphernalia and should users attempt to associate the glorious upholders of site authority with such offensive headgear, they will face death by ban hammer.

If you wish to see a full list of rules and guidelines for recommended posting, please see your local state governor (non-Soviet users may seek an embassy representative to translate the treaty of sign-up) to make glorious website message board fun.

Thank you for your co-operation, all hail Tsar Zappp!

lol

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I luv spiderman threads
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
See, if that image still says 'Mods confirmed fedora wearers' in an hour's time I'll be closing this thread.

Or worse... >.>
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
User Notice
This post has been redacted by the KGB forum police, for breach of policy. Any attempt to repeat the post will result in severe punishment on the grounds of defamation. Users are reminded that fedoras, while seen as fashionable by some neck-bearded fascist pigs Americans, are enemy paraphernalia and should users attempt to associate the glorious upholders of site authority with such offensive headgear, they will face death by ban hammer.

If you wish to see a full list of rules and guidelines for recommended posting, please see your local state governor (non-Soviet users may seek an embassy representative to translate the treaty of sign-up) to make glorious website message board fun.

Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Quote by FearMyLightning
M8 y u gotta h8 on fashion

*sigh*

I tried to warn you
Quote by angusfan16

Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
That has to be the single greatest OP transformation I've ever seen in my entire life.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
That has to be the single greatest OP transformation I've ever seen in my entire life.

Let's just say that if editing posts and thread titles were an Olympic sport, I'd be challenging to bring gold back to the glorious Motherland
User Notice

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Feb 2, 2014,
User Notice

snazz, bby, u forgot the flag.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
*goes to see if Snazz did it himself or was Hydra*

Edit: Interesting... comrade
User Notice

First the chat thread now this WHAT THE **** IS HAPPING!?
>writes 'hail tsar'
>posts hammer and sickle
Listen. I'm sorry.
Quote by MetalHermit
WHAT THE **** IS HAPPING!?

I can't tell why that made me lol so hard.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by MetalHermit
First the chat thread now this WHAT THE **** IS HAPPING!?

the chat thread wasn't even the first!

They've been doing this under people noses for far too long!

It's time we revolt!!
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Page 1 of 2